Shweta Sharda is an Indian dancer, choreographer, and model. On 27 August 2023, she was crowned Liva Miss Diva Universe 2023 at The Lalit in Mumbai.
Shweta Sharda was born on Thursday, 24 May 2001 (age 22 years; as of 2023) YouTube – pageants_fashion in Chandigarh. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. She did her schooling at Government Model Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh. Later, she attended Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Height: 5′ 11″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure (approx.): 34-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Her mother, Suhana Dawra, is a single parent. Her brother, Jatin Sharda, works at Canara Bank in Mumbai.
She is unmarried.
Shweta started her career as a dancer and choreographer. She has participated in various reality TV dance shows like ‘Dance+ Season 6’ (2021; Star Plus), ‘Dance Deewane’ (2023; Colors), and ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ (2023; Colors, choreographer of Paras Kalnawat).
In 2019, she worked as a choreographer at various events like Miss India and Lions Gold Award. She has also organised various dance workshops in India.
She has been featured in various print ads. She has also been featured in TV commercials like Skybags.
In 2023, she participated in the beauty pageant Liva Miss Diva Universe 2023. On 27 August 2023, she was declared winner of the title. She wore a gold and aubergine gown by designer Nikita Mhaisalkar in the final round. Whereas, Sonal Kukreja from Delhi won the Miss Diva Supranational 2023 title, and Trisha Shetty won the Miss Diva 2023 runner-up title.
Earlier, she won the Times Miss Talented and Times Miss Body Beautiful titles. On 18 November 2023, Shweta participated in the 72nd Miss Universe pageant, held at José Adolfo Pineda, San Salvador, El Salvador. She was placed 20 in the competition. For the preliminary interview, she opted for a stylish ensemble of chic pants and a flowy tunic, crafted by Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna. Her national costume featured a heavily embroidered piece with a dramatic trail and lotus halo headgear, showcasing a mystical golden peacock with hand-crafted peacock feather embroidery on the lower half. In the preliminary evening gown representation, she donned a navy-blue cut-out gown with gloves; this outfit was also designed by Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna. For the finale, she chose a shimmery tasselled mini dress, complemented with silver high heels and an electric blue bag, designed by Lavanya Coodly.
She has featured in many music videos like “Ranjha Tere Naal” (2021; Punjabi) by Nikhita Gandhi, “Coco” (2022; Punjabi) by Jaani & Arvindr Khaira, “Uncha Lamba Kad” (2022; Punjabi) by Asees Kaur & Altamash Faridi, and “Mast Aankhein” (2023; Hindi) by Jubin Nautiyal & Tulsi Kumar.
- In 2020, she received the ‘Dance Icon of the Year Award’ at an event.
- At the age of 16, she shifted from Chandigarh to Mumbai to pursue her career as a dancer.
- In an interview, she shared that in her personal life, she was influenced by her mother and professionally her inspiration was the Indian actress Sushmita Sen.
- Shweta Sharda’s hobbies include dancing, acting, and travelling.
- She is an avid animal lover and often shares pictures of them on her Instagram account.
- One of her favourite quotes is,
The more grateful you are for what you have, then you attract more things to be grateful for.”
- On 11 May 2022, she created a self-titled YouTube channel on which she uploads her dance videos with various Indian celebrities.
- In an interview, she shared that she wanted to promote education, equal opportunities, and self-defence skills among women in India.
- Shweta is committed to her fitness and follows a well-rounded fitness routine, including activities like meditation and regular workouts.