Karishma Sharma is an Indian actress and model. She has worked in many films, TV shows, and web series. She is known for playing the role of Ragini in ALTBalaji’s 2017 web series titled ‘Ragini MMS: Returns.’
Karishma Lala Sharma Instagram – Karishma Lala Sharma was born on Wednesday, 22 December 1993 (age 29 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She moved to Delhi and later to Patna, Bihar then she returned to Mumbai. She studied at Symbiosis University in Pune, Maharashtra. YouTube – Bollywood Chronicle During studying in college, she used to participate in fashion shows and used to do ramp walks. After completing her studies, she worked at BMW as a marketing intern in Mumbai. YouTube – Zoom In 2013, she worked as an assistant director on the Bollywood film ‘D-Day’ directed by Nikhil Advani.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Brown (dyed)
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Karishma Sharma has many tattoos inked on her body.
- On her back and left arm: Word ‘Warrior’ is inked on her back and a biking symbol is on her arm, which means create your own reality
- On her left and right hand: A crucifix tattoo on her left hand and a word in Arabic on her left hand’s wrist, and a paper plane tattoo on her right hand’s wrist
- On her right hand’s middle finger: An infinity sign on her right hand’s middle finger
She belongs to a Hindu family in Mumbai.
Her step-father, Lala Sharma, died in 2021. IMWBuzz Her mother, Neelam Kewalramani, is a homemaker. Her biological father and her mother separated when Karishma Sharma was at a young age.
She is unmarried.
In 2015, it was revealed that she was dating Omar Nensey, a joint managing director at Royal Palms India Pvt. Ltd. Later, they called it quits after allegedly things did not work out between them.
In 2016, she dated Yuvraaz Arora; they met each other at a party.
In 2019, Karishma Sharma revealed on social media that she was dating Emile Bhatia, who is a corporate insurance consultant and senior account executive in Nasco Insurance Group.
In July 2021, Karishma Sharma met Vivaan Shah, an actor, who is the son of veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah and actress Ratna Pathak Shah. Later, they began dating each other. Hindustan Times
In 2014, she made her acting debut with Zee TV’s popular drama show ‘Pavitra Rishta’ as Pia Arjun Kirloskar.
In the same year, she made an episodic appearance on Zee TV’s horror show ‘Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein.’ She worked in StarPlus’ TV show ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’ released in 2014 in which she played the role of Raina. In 2015, she made an episodic appearance as Sonia on SonyTV’s horror show ‘Aahat’ season 6. In 2016, she played a supporting role as Munmun in StarPlus’ TV show ‘Silasila Pyaar Ka.’ In 2017, she played the role of Avni in Zing’s drama series ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.’ She appeared as herself in Sony TV’s comedy show ‘The Comedy Circus Show’ in 2019. In 2019, she played various characters on Sony TV’s popular comedy show ‘The Kapil Sharma Show.’
In 2015, she debuted with the Bollywood film ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ and played the role of Tina.
In 2018, she played the role of Shaheen in the comedy-drama film ‘Hotel Milan.’ She appeared as Anisha in the 2019 film ‘Fastey Fasaatey.’ In the same year, she played the role of Aaina in the comedy-drama film ‘Ujda Chaman.’ In 2022, she worked in the Bollywood film ‘Ek Villain Returns’ in which she played the role of Siya.
In 2016, she played the role of a maid in her first web series titled ‘Life Sahi Hai,’ which premiered on ZEE5.
In 2017, she was cast in the lead role in the erotic horror web series ‘Ragini MMS: Returns’ in which she played the role of Ragini.
She played the role of Isha Kapoor in ALTBalaji’s web series ‘Hum – I’m Because of Us’ released in 2018. In 2019, she worked in ZEE5’s action drama web series ‘Fixerr’ and played the role of Aahana Khurrana. She played the role of Nirali in Voot’s 2021 web series ‘Sumer Singh Case Files: Girlfriends.’
In 2018, she worked in the music video of the song ‘Tera Ghata’ by Gajendra Verma.
In 2019, she appeared in the music video of the song ‘Kaash Aisa Hota’ by Darshan Raval. In the same year, she appeared as a maid in the music video of the song ‘Kanta Bai’ by Tony Kakkar. She performed an item number on the song ‘Paisa’ from the 2019 Bollywood film ‘Super 30’ starring Hrithik Roshan.
She worked in the music video of the 2020 song ‘Koi Aur Hai’ by Ankit Tiwari. In 2021, she appeared in the music video of two songs by Jubin Nautiyal titled ‘Barsaat Ki Dhun’ and ‘Dil Galti Kar Baitha Hai.’
Rumoured Hook-up with Andrew Tate
In 2023, Andrew Tate, an American-British media personality, in a video claimed that he hooked up with Karishma Sharma and both of them were in a relationship.
After the video and photo of them together went viral on social media, in an interview, Karishma talked about the incident and said,
He is lying. We never hooked up. I just wanted to come out and share my side, so that people know that he is a scumbag spreading lies and just wants attention. I was really happy when he was arrested.” Firstpost
According to Karishma Sharma, she met Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan at a party in Mumbai in 2014. They had a normal conversation and had a few shots of alcohol together. According to her, he insisted her to click pictures with him and told her he tried to contact her on Instagram. Reportedly, after the party, he sent weird and inappropriate texts to her on Instagram; however, she blocked him. In an interview, she revealed that after the video went viral, her close ones and friends began to question her, which hurt her more. She said,
It’s not a thing of shame if you ever hooked up with someone. I would be more than okay to (admit it). After 6 years, out of nowhere, he posted this. It gave me a lot of anxiety as this (whatever Tate claimed) never happened. Even my friends questioned me and that hurt more. My heart just sank when my friend sent me that video.” Firstpost
She revealed that her partner Vivaan Shah supported her amidst all the controversy and told her that he believed her and did not care about Andrew Tate. Karishma Sharma said that Andrew Tate tried to use her to gain popularity.
In 2018, she bought a BMW 3 series 320d. The Times of India
- Food: Gol Gappe
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Song: ‘Be Intehaan’ by Atif Aslam and Sunidhi Chauhan
- Singer(s): Jagjit Singh, Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal
- She often likes to dance and sing. She is also a trained pianist.
- In her leisure time, she likes to read books.
- According to her, she considers actor Ranveer Singh as her style icon.
- In an interview, she shared that she wants to learn magic.
- Her celebrity crush is the Indian actress Tabu.
- In an interview, she revealed that the first paycheque that she received was of Rs 6000.
- She has modelled for many fashion brands and walked the ramp for many fashion designers. She has walked the ramp at Bombay Times Fashion Week. In 2019, she walked the ramp for Sionnah, an haute couture fashion house, at The Wedding Junction Show.
- In an interview, she revealed that Dhinchak Pooja and Somvati Mahawar are the two social media celebrity that annoys her the most. According to her, they are not celebrities, but people made them celebrities. She said,
There is this aunty on social media known for her “Hello fraands, Chai Pi Lo, Hello fraands, Khana kha lo” I mean what the hell is that? And she’s getting one lakh views like what is going on? And then there is Dhinchak Pooja. These women are so annoying I mean they are not celebrities but people have made them celebrities.” International Business Times
- In 2019, she was featured on the July cover of Exhibit magazine.
- In an interview, she talked about her dream to work with Indian filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- In 2021, she was featured on the cover of Wedlook magazine.
- In 2021, she became the face of Lenphor cosmetics.
- According to her, she does not have a problem being typecast as a bold actress. In an interview, on being asked if she is being typecast as a bold and glamorous actress, she replied,
Maybe but I don’t know and I don’t think it will change because I’m doing a film in which I have done some bold scenes. And I can’t really stop because if I am getting work and good characters to play I won’t worry about getting typecast. For me, I am very happy doing my work and getting back-to-back roles.” International Business Times
- She consumes alcohol occasionally.
- She is often spotted smoking.