Sonal Kukreja is an Indian fashion model and entrepreneur. In 2023, she won the title of LIVA Miss Diva Supranational.
Sonal Kukreja was born on Tuesday, 14 October 1997 (age 26 years; as of 2023) in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She attended Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls’ School in Jaipur. In 2015, she pursued a Bachelor of Arts in Advertising at the Pennsylvania State University in the United States. LinkedIn – Sonal Kukreja
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-26-32
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Dinesh Kukreja, and her mother’s name is Anita Kukreja.
She has a brother named Mayank Kukreja, who is a model and a sister named Twinkle Kukreja.
She is unmarried.
In 2021, she participated in the LIVA Miss Diva and was crowned the 1st runner-up at the beauty pageant.
In 2023, she was crowned LIVA Miss Diva Supranational. She has also been titled Artemis Miss Congeniality and Times Miss Active.
In September 2020, she became the co-founder of a crypto-financial company named Unicas. She works as vice president of the marketing and partnerships division at the company.
In May 2018, she joined the International Code Council as a communications intern in Washington, D.C. In the same year, she began to work as a representative of the National Millenial Community in New York City. In July 2019, she was appointed as the director of marketing and sales at The Zone in Virginia, United States.
- Food: Pav Bhaji
- Travel Destination: Italy
- Book: ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrne
- Quote: ‘Be the change you wish to see in the world.’
- Sonal considers herself a spiritual person rather than a religious one. YouTube – Bollywood Hungama
- She once revealed that she wanted to be on the cover of Forbes magazine.
- In her leisure time, she likes to read books, dance, and listen to music.
- In an interview, she revealed that if she got a chance to debut as an actress in a Bollywood film, she would like to be cast opposite Ranveer Singh.
- Her guilty pleasure is to have a carpool karaoke.
- She is a travel enthusiast and has visited many countries.
- In an interview, she revealed that at one point in life, she wanted to quit studying as she gave up on herself, and how a book motivated her to change her beliefs. She said,
I was 15 when I was ready to give up on studies and quite honestly myself. I considered myself an average person and lost all my motivation. It is then I came across a book called ‘The secret’. My dad recommended me the book and even though, I had no hope, I gave it a shot. It was the first time I realized that I’m the creator of my life. The good, bad and ugly was all a product of my thoughts and if I changed my thoughts, I could change my ‘reality’. I implemented everything I learnt from the book in my life as a challenge and created myself as and A grade student. As a result, I got a 10 CGPA in my 10th grade boards. It’s been 8 years since then and I still live by that principle every day of my life. ‘Thoughts create things and since the thoughts are mine, I am the creator of my own life.”