Kinjal Rajpriya is an Indian Actress who worked in the Gujarati film industry. She is famous for her roles in the films Chhello Divas (2015) and Short Circuit (2019).
Kinjal Rajpriya was born on Saturday, 23 September 1989 (age 34 years; as of 2023) in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She completed her schooling at a private school in Ahmedabad. She obtained a graduation degree from Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad. She pursued a Master’s in applied sciences at V.I. Patel College of Pure, Ahmedabad.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Robin Rajpriya is the father of Kinjal Rajpriya and Dipali Shastri Rajpriya is her mother. She has a brother named Vatsal Rajpriya.
Kinjal Rajpriya follows Hindusim.
In 2012, she started her acting career with a short Hindi comedy film, Chakkar Dot Com, in which appeared as Patricia. She played the character of Nisha in the 2015 Gujarati film Chhello Divas: A New Beginning. Kinjal appeared as Deepali in the film Shu Thayu in 2018. In 2019, she played the main lead as Seema in the science fiction film Short Circuit and played the character of Mahek in the drama film Saheb. She appeared in the main cast of many films like Kem Chho? (2020), Medal (2022), and Nava Pappa (2023). She appeared as Aanal in the drama film Var Padharavo Saavdhan released in 2023.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- She was honoured with the Gujarat Ratna Gaurav Award in 2022.
- In 2020, she received the Best Actress award for the film Kem Chho at Gujarat State Awards.
- In 2019, she was honoured with the award titled “Glory Of Gujarat” by the Indian Council Of Social Welfare.
- Since her childhood, she wanted to learn to play the drums, and she took classes to learn drumming in 2021.
- She is a fitness enthusiast as she does Yoga, Pilates, and posts videos on her Instagram.
- She appeared in a music video for the song Radha Taro Shyam Pukare released in 2021.
- She was the brand ambassador of a famous jewellery brand, Kalyan Jewellers and worked with Katrina Kaif, Amitabh Bachchan, and Ranbir Kapoor in its ad shoot in 2020.
- She loves to cook and posts videos of recipes of the dishes she cooks.
- She is a travel lover and posts pictures on her social media.
- Before she entered the film industry, she worked as a quality control head in a food company, a content researcher in a food magazine, syllabus designer in an EdTech company.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer, and she used to teach as well.