Lekha Jambaulikar is an Indian fitness model, social media influencer, athlete, and certified fitness nutrition specialist. In 2023, she appeared as a contestant in the youth-based reality TV show MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand. The show airs on MTV India and also streams on JioCinema and Voot.
Lekha Jambaulikar was born on Monday, 9 March 1992 (age 31 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
Her family hails from Goa. She did her schooling at St. Lawrence High School, Mumbai. In her school days, she took part in various co-curricular activities dancing and singing.
She pursued TYBMM in Advertising from Usha Pravin Gandhi College of Management, Mumbai (2012-2013). Lekha Jambaulikar – Instagram Thereafter, she pursued an MBA from the Atharva Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. Lekha Jambaulikar – Instagram She has also obtained a Diploma in Event Management. Lekha Jambaulikar – Instagram In 2014, she participated in the 11th Competition for Young India organised by the All India Management Association (AIMA), Delhi, and emerged as the winner.
While studying in college, she appeared in a few short films.
Height (approx.): 4′ 11″
Weight (approx.): 48 Kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Lekha Jambaulikar’s father, Asheesh Jambaulikar, passed away in 2013. Her mother’s name is Priyanka Jambaulikar. She has a younger brother, Nipun Jambaulikar.
Lekha Jambaulikar was earlier married to a man named Kunal. However, the two parted ways a few months after their marriage. Lekha revealed in an interview that her husband was only after her money (salary).
Lekha’s grandfather’s name is Gurudas Jambaulikar and her mother’s name is Asavari.
Lekha Jambaulikar is in a relationship with Prakram Dandona, a pro-MMA fighter.
Lekha Jambaulikar started her career in 2013 with a corporate job.
In 2022, she participated in the reality TV show India’s Ultimate Warrior which aired on Discovery Plus and Discovery Channel.
Subsequently, she appeared as a contestant in the youth reality TV show MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand (2023). The show was featured on MTV India and also streamed digitally on JioCinema and Voot. She was a part of the Prince gang in the show.
View this post on Instagram
Lekha Jambaulikar is fond of getting inked and has got various tattoos on her body which include a star tattoo on her left forearm, a White Lily inked on her right arm, A sea and a coconut tree tattoo on the ring finger of her left hand, another tattoo on her left forearm, a bee tattoo on her left ankle and a butterfly tattoo on her right ankle, and a fire with a heart on her left shoulder.
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Food: Chicken Wings, Pizza
- Beverage: Tea
- Colour(s): Pink, White
- Clothing Brand: Forever21
- She is often referred to as Little Lekha. Lekha Jambaulikar – Instagram Her friends and family members fondly call her Chimu. YouTube – LittleLekha
- Lekha is an avid animal lover and keeps sharing her pictures with cats and dogs on her social media handles. She owns a pet dog named Sheru.
Earlier, she also owned a pet dog named Zoro.
- She loves reading books, drawing, and doing photography in her leisure time.
- A gourmet, Lekha Jambaulikar loves trying out different cuisines.
- She is a trained boxer. Lekha participated in the 16th Elite Womens Open State Boxing Championship.
- Lekha is associated with HYPEGang.
- In 2021, Lekha Jambaulikar participated in a powerlifting competition and won two gold medals.
- She has also won a gold medal in Benchpress Open Competition.
- She is very particular about her fitness and follows a strict workout regimen. Reportedly, Lekha gained a lot of weight after the demise of her pet dog Zoro as she was suffering from depression and hardly hit the gym. After a few months, she resumed the gym and shed extra kilos to get into shape.
- During the auditions for MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand, Lekha Jambaulikar, while talking about manifesting his father’s death, said that her father was an alcoholic and every day he used to come home drunk. She added that he was very abusive and used to beat her and her mother almost every day. Tired of the everyday scenario, Lekha prayed to God that either she should die or her father. She also revealed that once she had raised her hand on her father as she could not see her father hitting her mother. Jansatta
- In the Roadies auditions, she also disclosed that she often used to tell her father that she would give nothing to her father from her salary and the day she received her first cheque, her father died. Jansatta
- Contradictory to what Lekha Jambaulikar revealed during her Roadies auditions, she has shared several loving posts for her father on her Instagram account.