Shivani Thakur is an Indian model and actress who rose to fame in 2023 with her role in the Bollywood film ‘The Purvanchal Files.’
Shivani Thakur was born in Jubbal, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. Soon after completing her school education, she went to Chandigarh University to pursue her graduation. The Tribune After completing her education at Chandigarh University, she pursued her passion for acting by attending a private institute in Amritsar. She has been working as a freelance model and actor since childhood, and before entering the modelling industry, she was preparing for bank examinations.
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Her father used to work in the Himachal Pradesh Police Department, and her mother is a homemaker.
She has a brother named Sahil Thakur.
Shivani Thakur is unmarried.
According to Shivani Thakur, she always dreamt of seeing herself on the big screen. As she grew older, her determination to achieve this goal grew more substantial, and she started signing modelling assignments. She once stated in a media conversation that she walked the ramp for several renowned fashion designers including Sabyasachi Mukherjee and Manish Malhotra. Shivani Thakur said,
I did my first fashion show for an apparel brand, after which I not only got a chance to walk the ramp for various designers.”
Shivani Thakur is often seen as a model in television commercials while advertising popular brands.
In 2020, Shivani Thakur appeared in the short film ‘Disowned.’
In 2020, she the documentary film ‘Kaash.’
In 2020, Shivani Thakur appeared in the web series ‘Breathe: Into the Shadows.’
Shivani Thakur then featured in the music video of the Himachali song ‘Wah Kya Baat Hai’ by Vicky Chauhan in 2021.
- Shivani Thakur has a tattoo inked on her wrist.
- She has a tattoo inked on her ankle.
- She has a tattoo ‘Believe’ inked on the left side of her back.
- Food: Eggs, Cornflakes, Sprouts, Boiled Corns
- Travelling destination: London
- Actor: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Colour: Black
- Shivani Thakur likes travelling to distant places, swimming, dancing, and vlogging in her leisure time.
- According to Shivani Thakur, she has a love for fashion. She likes to wear black dresses, well-fitted pantsuits, and traditional clothing, and she has a collection of footwear and handbags.
- In the same year, her dance video on the Himachali song ‘Sun Choriye’ went viral on social media.
- Shivani Thakur is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys going to the gym. She frequently uploads pictures of her workouts on social media.
- According to Shivani Thakur, when she is not working, she loves to travel to far-off places. Once, in a media conversation, she shared her favourite hang-out place. She said,
I like to hangout alone at a peaceful place with dim lights.”
- Shivani frequently shares her skincare routine on social media, helping her followers achieve healthy and glowing skin.