Ridhima Pathak is an Indian model, actor, voice artist, TV presenter, and anchor. She is known for presenting various sports events at Star Sports and Ten Sports.
Ridhima Pathak was born on 17 February 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019) in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
She attended Cambridge High School, Mumbai; Loreto Convent Tara Hall, Shimla; Ashram Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai; and Ramniranjan Poder Senior Secondary School, Mumbai. After completing her 12th standard, she worked as an intern and youth RJ at Radio Mirchi, Pune. There she was trained in voice modulation, making RJ scripts, and taking celebrity interviews. Thereafter, she pursued engineering from Pune University. After completing her engineering, Ridhima worked as an analyst in an American Corporate.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements: 34-28-34
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Ridhima Pathak belongs to a Brahmin Family. She is the daughter of Mithilesh K Pathak and Kamini Pathak. She has a brother, Ishan Pathak.
Ridhima started her career as an actor with the film “Pune TC.” Subsequently, she modelled for brands like Femina, hosted various events, and represented India in a presentation skills competition organised by IET on an Asia Pacific level. From 2012-2014, Pathak served as a marketing analyst in a Pune based computer store, Eaton Corporation.
In 2014, Ridhima started doing cricket commentary and sideline reporting for various clubs in Pune. She gathered some experience in corporate events and celebrity interviews and started auditioning for the role of a TV presenter at various Channels. She has worked with channels like Star Sports, Sony Six, Ten Sports, and Zee Studio. Ridhima has hosted various big events including ICC Pune Lifestyle, Mr. and Miss Citadel Pune, Femina Carnival, Rendezvous-Talk Show with entrepreneurs and celebrities, and Art Auctions.
She gets paid Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 per event.
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Actress: Sushmita Sen
- City: Pune
- Film: Sparsh
- Sportspersons: Virat Kohli, AB De Villiers
- Designers: Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phadnis
- Sport: Badminton
- Her hobbies include travelling and singing.
- She had a deep interest in anchoring since her childhood which slowly turned into her passion.
- Pathak used to do anchoring in her college events.
- She has even served as the cultural secretary of her college.
- She was an outstanding student in her college days and topped the Pune University in 2012.
- Ridhima is passionate about dogs.
- She always wanted to be an RJ.
- Ridhima told during an interview that she would love to portray a role like ‘Simran’ of “Dil Wale Dulhania Le Jayenge.”
- Until 2019, Ridhima has covered more than 500 live shows in fashion, weddings, sports, and corporate events.
- Pathak was appointed as the broadcaster of International T20 2019 match between India and Australia.
- In 2019, Ridhima was also appointed as a digital presenter along with Niall O’Brien (Irish), Elma Smith (South Africa), and Zainab Abbas (Pakistan) during the ICC World Cup.