Kajal Raghwani is a popular Indian actress who works in Bhojpuri Cinema.
Kajal Raghwani was born on Friday, 20 July 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019) in the Teghra Village of Bihar. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Height (approx): 5′ 4″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Kajal Raghwani has a sister named Dharmishtha Mistry. She also has two brothers; one of her brother’s name is Vimal Raghwani.
She is often romantically linked with the actor Khesari Lal Yadav.
Kajal Raghwani started her acting career with the Gujarati films and gradually moved to Bhojpuri Cinema. She made her Bhojpuri debut with the film “Sugna” in 2011.
She has worked with all the popular actors of the Bhojpuri Cinema, which include Dinesh Lal Yadav, Pawan Singh, Khesari Lal Yadav, Manoj Tiwari, and Ravi Kishan. She has acted in the hit Bhojpuri films such as Devra Bhail Deewana (2014), Patna Se Pakistan (2014), Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna (2017), Mai Sehra Bandh Ke Aaunga (2017), Dulhan Ganga Paar Ke (2018), Maine Unko Sajan Chun Liya (2019), and Baaghi- Ek Yoddha (2019).
Awards & Achievements
International Bhojpuri Film Award (IBFA)
- Best Actress People’s Choice Award in 2016
- Best Actor in a Lead Role- Female for the film “Sangharsh” in 2019
- Food: Bhakri, Paneer Chilli, Bhel
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Cricketer: M. S. Dhoni
- She likes to dance, shop, and watch television.
- Her family members and close friend call her ‘Kaju’ with love.
- She never thought of becoming an actress, but it was her father’s wish to see her daughter on TV one day, which brought her to the world of entertainment.
- When she was 11 years old, she did a small role in a Marathi Film. This opened her doors to the entertainment industry, and she started making contacts in the film industry.
- She also appeared in many TV Shows and participated in a show called ‘Dance Plus.’
- While she was shooting for a Gujarati film in Mumbai, her friend named Vipul Shah introduced her to the director Ajay Ojha, who offered her a role in his movie “Sugna” (2011).
- Kajal can speak in Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, and Bhojpuri languages fluently.
- Kajal has tattooed a few words on her wrist.
- In a social media post, Kajal once revealed that she was suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) due to which her weight constantly keeps on increasing.
- She loves animals and keeps on posting her pictures with animals on social media account. She owns many dogs and also owns a turtle.