Dr Abhinit Gupta is an Indian Cosmetologist and Trichologist. In 2020, he got married to the Indian singer and actor, Jasleen Matharu.
Dr Abhinit Gupta/Abhineet Gupta was born on Friday, 10 March 1984 (age 36 years; as in 2020), in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He did his schooling from St. Mary’s Convent High Secondary School, Bhopal and Kopal Higher Secondary School in Bhopal. Later, he pursued Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Cosmetology & Trichology from GCTA Australia. He did MBBS from L. N. Medical College, Bhopal. Facebook IMDb
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Dr Abhinit was born in a Hindu family. His father, Sarvesh Gupta is an engineer. His mother’s name is Late Sandhya Gupta. He got married in 2019 and his marriage lasted for only 2-3 weeks, and the couple decided to get divorced. ABP Live
In 2020, he was introduced to the Bigg Boss fame, Jasleen Matharu through veteran Indian singer, Anup Jalota. The couple started dating and often posts pictures together on their social media accounts. Bollywood Shaadis In an Instagram post, Jasleen’s mother captioned him as her son-in-law.
He is the founder of a multi-city chain of anti-ageing clinics, Poison Anti Ageing Skin Clinic and practices at his own clinic.
Dr Abhinit Gupta in Hospital
He has founded the research-startup, ‘Poison Stem Cell Therapy and Research Center’ to research in the field of stem cells.
He is a model too and has featured in a web-series, ‘Farm House’ in 2019. He was roped in a music video with his girlfriend, Jasleen Matharu.
Awards & Honours
- 2011: Best Skin Care Clinic in Bhopal awarded by Shashi Tharoor
- 2013: Best skin and hair clinic by Shrikant
- 2014: Health care excellence award by Soha Ali Khan
- 2015: Icon of the year award by Amar Singh and Milkha Singh
- 2016: Doctor Bollywood award by Raveena Tandon
- 2017: Best doctor and health care award
- 2018: Youngest scientist award by Madhuri Dixit Nene
- 2018: Madhya Pradesh Gaurav award
- 2018: Madhya Pradesh Ratan award
- 2018: A champion of change award by Mr Vankya Naidu
C/o Poison anti-ageing Skin Clinic, 31/New Friend Society, Kolar Road, Bhopal – 462042, Near Kolar Dam
- He is popularly known as Dr Bollywood.
- He is a long time friend of the TV actor, Parul Chauhan.
- In 2009, he won Mr Bhopal title.
- He owns a night club, ‘SANGO club & lounge.’
- He is associated with an NGO, ‘Humanity Foundation,’ and he is involved in various social activities and campaigns.
- He has got two tattoos inked on his body; one on his lower stomach and other on his right bicep.
- On the eve of Valentine’s Day, he gifted his father a sports car.
- He used his sports car worth Rs. 70 lakhs to pick the garbage from the city to support and promote the Swachh Bharat Mission in 2018.
- He regularly works out in the gym to maintain his fitness.
References [ + ]