Madhav C Deochake is an Indian model and actor who has predominantly worked in Marathi Cinema.
Madhav Deochake was born on 15 January 1984 (age 35 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
He attended Mumbai’s IES Dadar and King George V School and went to R. A. Podar College Of Commerce & Economics to pursue her B.Com. Deochake was good at sports in his school days and was a part of his school’s cricket team. After completing his graduation, Madhav participated in several theatre acts.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements: Chest 38″ Waist 32″, Biceps 14″
Family, Caste & Wife
Madhav C Deochake belongs to a Hindu Family. He is the son of Charudatta Deochake, businessman, and Kanchan Deochake. Not much is known about his siblings.
He is married to Begeshri Joshi, who is an air hostess in the Singapore Airlines. The couple tied the knot on 01 December 2014.
Madhav started his acting career in 2008 with the TV serial “Hamari Devrani” in which he played the role of “Mohan Nanavati.” Next, he appeared in the serial “Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga” (2011). He made his film debut in 2013 with Ninad Vanage’s “Mazha Mee.” Subsequently, he featured in Marathi films like “Gondan,” “Chintamani,” “Aga Bai Arechyaa 2,” “Citizen,” “Journey Premachi,” and “FU: Friendship Unlimited.”
In 2019, he appeared as a contestant in the reality show “Big Boss Marathi 2.”
- Food: Vada Pav, Pasta
- Actor: Mahesh Manjrekar
- Actress: Shraddha Kapoor
- Sport: Cricket
- Singer: Atif Aslam
- Films: Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Dhamak
- Colour: Black
- Holiday Destination: Goa, Paris
- He hails from a middle-class family in Mumbai.
- His hobbies include travelling, singing, and listening to music.
- He follows a vegetarian diet.
- According to him, if he would not have been an actor, he would have been a cricketer.
- He hates getting clicked while eating something.
- His friends and family fondly call him Maddy.
- He is not very active on social media.
- He is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.