Shehnaz Kaur Gill is an Indian actress, model, and singer. She shot to fame with her appearance in the music video “Majhe Di Jatti.” Let’s have a close look at Shehnaz Kaur Gill’s personal and professional life.
Biography/Wiki & Career
Shehnaz Kaur Gill is a 25-year-old actress who was born in Beas, Amritsar. She works in the Punjabi film industry. Gill is popular among her fans as Sana Gill and Shehnaz Sana. She was fascinated by acting since childhood; she has taken part in a number of modelling assignments as well.
She completed her B.Com from Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab.
In 2015, she started her career as a model by appearing in a music video of the “Shiv Di Kitaab;” the song was sung by Gurvinder Brar. Since then there has been no looking back for Shehnaz.
She has also appeared in the music videos of Garry Sandhu’s “Yeah Baby,” Ravneet Singh’s “Lakh Laahnta,” and Guri’s “Yaari.” She gained stardom after appearing in the music video of the “Majhe Di Jatti” sung by Kanwar Chahal.
In 2019, she made her debut in the Punjabi film industry with the movie “Kala Shah Kala;” the movie also starred Sargun Mehta and Binnu Dhillon.
Apart from being an actor and model, Shehnaz is also a singer. She has sung songs like “Sarpanch” and “Burberry.” In 2019, she appeared in the game reality show “Bigg Boss 13” as a contestant. Click here to check the complete list of Bigg Boss 13 contestants.
Height: 5’ 5”
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Shehnaaz Kaur Gill belongs to a Sikh Jatt Family. Her mother’s name is Parminder Kaur Gill.
She has a brother, Shehbaz Badesha.
- Food: Rumali Roti With Kadhai Paneer
- Actors: Amrinder Gill & Gippy Grewal
- Song: “Jatt Life Thug Life” by Varinder Brar
- Colours: Blue, Red
- Singers: Amrinder Gill & Babbu Maan
- Sport: Volleyball
In 2019, she entered into a cold war with actress Himanshi Khurana. It all started with an interview in which Shehnaz was asked about the song which she disliked the most; to which Shehnaz said “I Like It,” sung by Himanshi. Himanshi got infuriated with Gill’s answer. Furthermore, Shehnaz even came live on Instagram and spoke bad about Khurana. In response to Shehnaz’s live video, Himanshi said that Shehnaz was in a relationship with many guys, which also included her (Khurana’s) brother. The actresses continued the war of words against each other.
The war of words reached another phase of the diss war when Shehnaz responded to Himanshi Khurana with the song “Bhudi Ghodi Laal Lagaam.”
- Shehnaz Kaur Gill was born into a Jatt Sikh Family.
- Her hobbies include dancing, making Dubsmash videos, and singing.
- Shehnaz was an average student during her college days. She often used to bunk her classes and sit in a cafe in her college during her lectures.
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
- Gill is quite fond of cars.
- Shehnaaz revealed in an interview that she hates cooking.
- She shares a great bond with her cousin, Rajbir.