Zainab Abbas is a Pakistani journalist, anchor, sports analyst and make over artist.
Zainab Abbas was born on 14 February 1988 (age 31 years; as in 2019) in the Lahore city of Pakistan. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
She did her MBA in Marketing Strategy from the University of Warwick, England.
Height: 5′ 7″
Weight: 55 kg
Figure Measurement: 34-26-34
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Her mother, Andleeb Abbas, who is a PTI (Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf) Politician.
She has five siblings; one of his brother’s name is Hussain Mirza.
Zainab is the anchor of Pakistani Urdu language news and current affairs television channel, ‘Dunya News.’
She hosted the Pakistan Cricket League (PCL) with a former English country cricketer and Welsh cricket commentator, Alan Wilkins at Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
She has interviewed famous cricket personalities like Imran Khan, Shahid Afridi, Mohammad Amir, and Rameez Raja. She has also worked for ten sports.
She writes feature stories, and the popular cricket websites, including ESPNcricinfo, acknowledge her opinions. Zainab has also hosted Pakistani cricket web series, “Sawal Cricket Ka!.”
- On 25 April 2018, she praised Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who made his IPL Team ‘Chennai Super Kings’ win against ‘Royal Challengers Bangalore.’ Unfortunately, she was trolled by Pakistani cricket fans for her biased praising towards an Indian cricketer.
- During ICC Champion’s Trophy 2017, she was highly trolled for taking cursed selfies with AB de Villiers and Virat Kohli. Indian cricket fans blamed her for taking selfies with the both of them, which resulted in their lousy performance in the match.
- Food: Daal Chaawal, Salmon
- Beverage: Tea
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- TV Show: Cricket Dewangi (Pakistani cricket show)
- Brands: MAC, REBEL, NARS
- She belongs to a cricket loving joint family of Pakistan.
- She has been brought up watching cricket with her uncles and cousins.
- In an interview, she revealed that once she had gone for the audition of a World Cup panel show, without any prior experience in broadcasting. It was her knowledge of the Cricket that made her able to get the job for the sports channel.
- She hosted events for the cricketer Younis Khan Farewell, Shahid Afridi Foundation, and T10 league in 2017.
- During the cricket champion trophy in 2017, Zainab got the title, ‘National Lucky Charm’ of Pakistan.
- She also does fashion shoots and loves to do party and bridal makeover.
- She has been appreciated for her work in the Manish Malhotra’s fashion show- ‘100 Years of Bollywood.’
- Zainab is considered as the first Pakistani women sports presenter on the global level.
- ‘Young Achievers of Beaconhouse’ also invited as the ‘Guest of Honour’ to talk about the women empowerment.
- Here is a glimpse of her favourite personalities.