Ditya Bhande aka Ditya Sagar Bhande is the winner of kids dance reality TV show Super Dancer Season 1. She is known for her tomboyish look. Check out Ditya Bhande Wiki, Age, Family, Caste, Biography, Facts & More.
Ditya Bhande was born on 15 November 2006 in Nala Sopara, Palghar district, Maharashtra, India. Her nickname is Khajoor. She gained popularity in a very short duration of time due to her unique dancing style. She also got dance training for some small kids. Ditya wants to become a popular choreographer and also wants to fulfill the dreams of other children who make their career in the field of dancing. She also received more than 20 trophies by performing at various dance shows like Mumbai Dance Championship 2015, Megh Malhar Dance Talent Hunt 2015, etc.
Family & Caste
She belongs to a middle-class Kumhar family and was born to an orchestra singer Sagar Bhande and a teacher Neha Sagar Bhande. She is Hindu by religion. She has younger sister Hruday.
She is studying at Saint Francis D’Assisi High School in Mumbai. She started dancing when she was just three and took part in numerous dance shows. In 2016, she participated in the kids dance reality show Super Dancer Season 1 and was declared as the winner. She received the cash prize of Rs. 15 Lakhs, a gift hamper worth Rs. 1 lakh from Patanjali, an Oppo smartphone, and the winning trophy.
- She is a big foodie and loves to eat rice.
- Maths and English are her favourite subjects.
- She is trained in hip-hop dancing style.
- She loves to perform on Banjo, a musical instrument.
- Salman Khan is her all-time favourite actor and likes to watch his films. She wants to choreograph at least one song for him.
- In 2017, she received the Best Dancer award at 23rd SOL Lions Gold awards.