Chahatt Khanna is an Indian actress and chef. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Ayesha Sharma’ in the TV serial, “Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.”
Chahatt Khanna was born on Thursday, 17 July 1986 (age 34 years; as in 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. Chahatt was inclined towards acting and dance from a very young age. When Chahatt was just 16 years old, she featured in the TV advertisement of Cadbury chocolate.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Family & Caste
Chahatt Khanna belongs to a Hindu Khatri Family. Wikipedia
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents & siblings.
Relationships, Husband & Children
Chahatt Khanna got married to Bharat Narsinghani in December 2006. The couple got separated after a few months of their marriage. Chahat alleged that Narsinghani had physically abused her.
Chahatt, then got married to Shahrukh Mirza’s son, Farhan Mirza on 8 February 2013. Together they have two daughters, Zohar and Amaira. In 2018, Chahatt filed a divorce with Mirza citing sexual and mental harassment.
Chahatt was also rumoured to be in a relationship with Mika Singh.
Chahatt started her acting career in 2005 with the film, “The Film.” Subsequently, she appeared in films like “7½ Phere..More Than a wedding,” “Ek Main Ek Tum,” “Thank You,”and “Prassthanam.”
She made her television debut in 2005 with the TV serial, “Hero – Bhakti Hi Shakti Hai.” Some of her TV serials include “Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan,” “Kaajjal,” “Bade Achhe Lagte Hain,” and “Qubool Hai.”
Chahatt Khanna made to the headline when she accused her ex-husband, Farhan Mirza of sexual abuse in November 2018. Hindustan Times
- Food: Biryani, Burger
- Beverage: Coffee
- Dessert: Rasmalai
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress: Madhuri Dixit
- Colour: Black
- Travel Destination: London
- Her hobbies include writing, painting, singing, and dancing.
- Chahat is an avid dog lover and has one pet dog.
- Chahatt Khanna is a nature lover and loves exploring it.
- Chahatt is a recipient of Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Award (2017).
- In April 2020, Chahatt shared a picture of her and Mika Singh together with a hashtag “Quarantine Love.” Soon after she shared the picture, comments started pouring in. There were speculations about them being in a relationship. However, later, Chahatt revealed that it was just for the Promotion of their song, “Quarantine Love.”
- Her friends and family fondly call her CK and Quircky.
References [ + ]