Ramya NSK is a south Indian playback singer. She has entered the Tamil’s most controversial reality show ‘Bigg Boss Tamil 2’ as a contestant. Check out Ramya NSK Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Caste, Family, Biography & More
Ramya NSK blows her birthday candles on 6 October every year. She was born and raised in Chennai. She attended the A.M.M. Matriculation Higher Secondary School in Chennai and did her degree in Visual Communication from Women’s Christian College, Chennai.
She is well known for singing the song ‘Sattru Munbu’ from the movie ‘Neethaane En Ponvasantham’ (2012) for which she won the 3 awards- Filmfare Awards 2013, Vijay Awards 2013 and Times Awards 2013 in the category of Best Playback Singer (Female).
Her dark black eyes, highlighted greyishly- mud white shot curly hair holds the attention of her audience on the screen. Besides this, carrying 5’ 4″ height and 75 kg weight, she has a fit and healthy physical structure also.
Family, Caste & Husband
Ramya NSK hails from a Christian family. She is the granddaughter of renowned comedian N. S. Krishnan (popularly known as ‘Kalaivanar’) and actress-singer T. A. Mathuram. She resembles her paternal grandparent S. Krishnan a lot.
Her maternal grandfather V. K. Ramasamy was also a prominent Tamil actor and comedian.
Her father is a businessman and mother Selvi S is a homemaker.
She got married to her Chennai-based boyfriend Arjun whom she knows him since her childhood.
She started her career as a music manager in the Radio City (FM channel in Chennai) which she joined after completing her degree and there she worked up to for 5 years. She started her playback singing career in 2006 from the Malayalam song ‘As We All Know’ from the film ‘Notebook’.
She has many songs in south Indian movies like ‘Lusimbara’ (2008, Film- Pandhayam), ‘Thulle Dorasan’ (2009, Film- Super Cowboy), ‘Anna Bond- Title Track’ (2012, Film- Anna Bond), and many more.
In 2012, her song ‘Satru Munbu’ from the film ‘Neethaane En Ponvasantham’ made her popular in South Indian states.
In 2018, she entered the house of ‘Bigg Boss Tamil 2′ as a contestant.
- She spent 16 years of her life in learning music.
- She is trained in Carnatic, Contemporary and Western music.
- She was the member of Emmanuel Methodist Church Choir for over eight years.
- She has song 300+ songs in 5 different languages- Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, and English.
- She loves to do travelling even as she covered her world tour also.
- She is a non-vegetarian and her all-time favourite food(s) are Cheese Chilly, Biryani, Roasted Chicken and Burger.
- She has inked tattoos on her right shoulder and below the neck.
- Kamal Hassan is her favourite actor.