Megha Ray is an Indian TV actress. She appeared as the female lead in Zee TV’s serial “Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai” (2019).
Megha Ray was born on Monday, 2 September 1996 (age 23 years; as in 2019), in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. After completing her schooling from Mumbai, she joined the University of Mumbai and completed her engineering in computer science. Later, she worked as a software developer for one year in a private firm in Mumbai. megharay.com
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste and Boyfriend
She was born in a Marathi family. She lives in Mumbai with her family. Nothing much is known about her personal life.
She has appeared in commercials of various brands like Platinum Jewelry (Digital Ad) and Spotify India. In 2019, she made her acting debut in Zee TV’s serial ‘Dil Yeh Ziddi Hai.’ She played the female lead in this serial opposite Rohit Suchanti (Ex Bigg Boss Contestant) and Shoaib Ali.
- Food: Chinese Cuisines
- Travel Destination: Goa
- Book: Moonwalker by Virendra Shahaney
- Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
- Her hobbies include travelling, doing yoga, and blogging.
- She started her fashion blog with the name “The Good Life with Megha Ray.” She is one of the well-known bloggers of India.
- She loves dogs and cats, and she owns a cat, Mickey.
- At the launch event of her television debut, she said,
It was always my dream to act in television. My character, Kajal, is a very ordinary teenager who belongs to Jhansi. She is a bit stubborn and crazy, but she is sweet and straightforward. She loves her mother and helps her in her bakery. She wants to have a handsome boyfriend and she wants to travel the world.”