Sahejmeen Kaur is an Indian actress. She came into the limelight in June 2022 when she appeared in the Hindi film Raksha Bandhan, a comedy-drama film that picturised the love between a brother and his four sisters.
Sahejmeen Kaur was born on Wednesday, 15 July 1998 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in New Delhi, India. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. Soon after finishing her school education, Sehajmeen Kaur joined SGTB Khalsa College in New Delhi to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication. Later, she earned a Master’s degree in Mass Communication at IP University in Dwarka, New Delhi. She The People
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Manjeet Singh, and her mother’s name is Sonia Kaur. Sehajmeen Kaur has a brother named Kanwardeep Singh (Kay D), and he is an engineer.
Sehajmeen Kaur is not married.
During her college days, Sahejmeen Kaur became a member of the Mrit Pathshala, a Delhi-based group of young theatre artists. During her membership in this theatre group, she appeared in the play ‘Kala Yug: The Age of Darkness.’
In the film Raksha Bandhan in 2022, Sahejmeen Kaur played the role of one of Akshay Kumar‘s sisters. The other three sisters of Akshay Kumar in the film included Deepika Khanna, Sadia Khateeb, and Smrithi Srikanth.
Sahejmeen Kaur is a good singer. She often posts her singing videos on various social media platforms.
- In her leisure time, she adores reading books, dancing, and singing songs.
- Her favourite food cuisines include Chinese and Italian.
- According to the producers of the film Raksha Bandhan, Sahejmeen Kaur is a quick learner and aspires to become a good actress in the Hindi entertainment industry.
- Sahejmeen Kaur often shares her pictures and videos on various social media platforms. Over 2k people follow her on Instagram.
- Watching movies and content creation are her favourite recreational activities. Sahejmeen Kaur likes travelling to distant places in her free time.