Khushi Dubey is an Indian actress who is known for playing the younger version of protagonist Amrita in the television show ‘Naaginn: Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa’ in 2008 on Zee TV.
Khushi Dubey was born on Tuesday, 24 April 2001 (age 21 years; as of 2022) in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. After attending Ryan International School, Kandivali East, she pursued her higher education at Thakur Vidya Mandir High School & Junior College, Mumbai from 2016 to 2018. She pursued a B.Tech in computer science at Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai from 2018 to 2022. Khushi Dubey – Linkedin
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-26-32
Parents & Siblings
Khushi’s father’s name is Suresh Dubey.
Her mother’s name is Preeti Dubey, who is an actress.
Khushi made her debut as a child actor in 2006 with the film Ankahee in which she played the role of baby Sheena.
After growing up, she made her debut as an actor with the film Dil Dhadakne Do (2015 ) in which she played Putlu Mehra.
She has appeared in various Hindi films like Namastey London (2007), and Bombay Talkies (2013).
Khushi made her debut as a child artist with ‘Kaisa Yeh Payar Hai’ (2005) in which she played Sur Khanna. In 2006, she was nominated for the Best Child Actress Award for the television show ‘Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai at Indian Telly Award.
In 2022, she appeared as the main lead in the show Aashiqana on StaPlus and played the role of Chikki Sharma.
Other TV shows in which she appeared include Sangam (2007), Rakhi (2007), and Tumhara Ansh Hoon (2010).
In 2008, she came into the limelight with Zee TV’s Naaginn: Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa in which she played the role of Young Amrita (aka Choti Naagin). She was also nominated for the Best Child Actress Award for the television show ‘Naaginn: Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa’ at Indian Telly Award.
- Food: Pizza, Burger
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Games: Hide and Seek, Ludo
- Her hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- Khushi used to manage her studies and acting career together when she was a child. In an interview, she revealed that she was a bright student and had topped the school in class 10. She used to study in the breaks she got between the scenes.
- In an interview, she said that she first inclined towards the entertainment industry when one of her father’s friends suggested putting her into the entertainment industry. Her father made arrangements for her first photoshoot at their home when she was five years old. In the interview, she further added that she was not at all tensed when she faced the camera for the first time.
- She got famous for her role as choti naagin in the television show ‘Naagin’. In the interview, she talked about the way she was treated and said,
Whenever I used to go to school, my friends and teachers, especially my Principal ma’am used to appreciate my work. Of course, I had to balance my shooting with my education.”
- Khushi shares a great bond with actress Priyanka Chopra. In an interview, Khushi shared her memories with Priyanka and said that Priyanka offered her jacket to Khusi in spite of being sick herself.