Khushi Dubey is an Indian actress who is known for playing the role of Choti Naagin in the television show ‘Naaginn: Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa’ in 2008.
Khushi Dubey was born on Tuesday, 24 April 2001 (age 21 years; as of 2022) in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She attended Ryan International School, Kandivali East and Thakur Vidya Mandir High School & Junior College, Mumbai from 2016 to 2018. She pursued a B.Tech degree in computer science at Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai from 2018 to 2022. Khushi Dubey – Linkedin
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-26-32
Parents & Siblings
Khushi’s father’s name is not known.
Her mother’s name is Preeti Dubey, who is an actress.
Khushi made her debut as a child actor in 2006 with the film Ankahee and played the role of baby Sheena.
In 2015, she made her debut as Putlu Mehra in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
She has appeared in the Hindi films Namastey London (2007), and Bombay Talkies (2013).
Khushi made her debut in 2007 with the television show Sangam as Ganga Bhatia.
In 2022, she made her debut as the main lead in the show Aashiqana and played the role of Chikki Sharma.
She has appeared in television shows including Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (2005), Rakhi (2007), and Tumhara Ansh Hoon (2010).
- In 2006, she was nominated for the Best Child Actress Award for the television show ‘Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai at Indian Telly Award.
- In 2008, she was nominated for the Best Child Actress Award for the television show ‘Naaginn: Waadon Ki Agniparikshaa’ at Indian Telly Award.
- Food: Pizza, Burger
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Games: Hide and Seek, Ludo
- Her hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- Khushi used to manage her studies and acting career together when she was a child. According to her, she was a very intelligent student and had topped the school in class 10. She used to study in the breaks she got between the scenes.
- In an interview, she said that she got her first break when one of her father’s friends suggested putting her into the entertainment industry. Her father made arrangements for her first photoshoot at their home when she was five years old. In the interview, she further added that when she was not at all tensed when she faced the camera for the first time.
- She got famous for her role as choti naagin in the television show ‘Naagin’. In the interview, she talked about the way she was treated and said,
Whenever I used to go to school, my friends and teachers, especially my Principal ma’am used to appreciate my work. Of course, I had to balance my shooting with my education.”
- Khushi shares a great bond with actress Priyanka Chopra. In an interview, she shared memories with her and said that Priyanka offered her jacket to Khusi even though she herself was suffering from a high fever.
- In an interview, Khushi talked about her lead role as an actor in the show ‘Aashiqana’ and said,
I think my role in ‘Aashiqana’ is a dream-come-true role for any actor. The entire concept of the show is murder, romance, thriller and these are some of the things that I personally like a lot. And I was really speechless when I got to know about this role.”