Debattama Saha is an Indian television actress. She played the role of Pari in the Hindi TV serial ‘Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein’ in 2019.
Debattama was born on 20 March in Silchar, Assam. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She did her schooling from Don Bosco School in Silchar, Assam. Later, she did her graduation from Amity University, Kolkata. Facebook
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Ujjal Saha, is a senior section engineer at N.F. Railway. Her mother’s name is Maitreyee Saha. She has one younger sister, Ojaswita Saha.
She started her career as an actor in the Bengali TV serial ‘E Amar Gurudakshina’ (2018) in which she played the role of Soi. In 2019, she acted in the Hindi TV serial ‘Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein.’ She acted in the Star Plus serial ‘Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani’ in 2020 opposite Karanvir Sharma.
She has appeared in various TV commercials and print advertisements.
- Debattama Saha is a trained singer and dancer.
- She has a deep faith in Lord Shiva.
- She is an animal lover and often posts pictures with animals like dog and horse on her social media accounts.
- She loves to play the piano and guitar in her leisure time.
- Debattama Saha has got a tattoo inked on her left wrist.
- She loves to drink wine occasionally.
- In an interview, when she was asked how she got her role in ‘Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein’ (2019), she said,
I was discovered by the Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein team because of the Tik-Tok popularity. I am very fortunate that the team found me on Tik-Tok and that lead to the role of Pari.”