Manish Raisinghan is an Indian actor and model. He is best known for playing the role of ‘Siddhant Bharadwaj’ in the TV serial, “Sasural Simar Ka.”
Manish Raisinghan was born on Sunday, 22 July 1979 (age 41 years; as in 2020) in Solapur, Maharashtra. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
He did his schooling from Solapur’s St. Joseph High School and went to Pune’s Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering to pursue B.Tech. (mechanical). Manish was an all-rounder since childhood. While he was in college, his seniors asked him to participate in inter-college fashion show; as they were short of one model. During the event, Manish got selected as the best model of the show. This incident motivated Manish to try his hands in modelling and acting. In 2002, he participated in the Grasim Mr. India contest and was one of the finalists of the contest. He won three titles at the contest, namely, “Mr. Photogenic,” “Mr. Best Smile,” and “Mr. Best Dressed Male.” Subsequently, he worked as a print and ramp model. After working as a model for a while, Manish transitioned to a career in acting.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Manish Raisinghan belongs to a Sindhi Family. Bindu Gopal Rao
Parents & Siblings
Manish Raisinghan is the son of Baldev Singh Raisinghan and Pooja Raisinghan. He has a younger sister, Soniya Prithiani.
Relationships & Wife
Manish Raisinghan was once rumoured to be in a relationship with the television actress, Avika Gor. However, the duo refuted the rumours of dating each other.
Manish Raisinghan tied the knot with the TV actress, Sangeita Chauhaan on Tuesday, 30 June 2020.
Manish Raisinghan started his acting career in 2001 with the TV serial, “Kaahin Kissii Roz” in which he played the role of ‘Aditya Apoorva Sikand.’ Next, he appeared in many TV serials, like “Kahiin to Hoga,” “Tumhari Disha,” “Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai,” “Jab Love Hua,” and “Waaris.”
He gained immense popularity after playing the role of ‘Sameer Manohar Gheewala’ in the TV serial, “Teen Bahuraaniyaan.”
Subsequently, he played the role of ‘Siddhant Rajendra Bharadwaj’ in the TV serial, “Sasural Simar Ka” and became a household name.
In 2016, Manish bagged the role of ‘Shiva’ in the TV serial, “Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.” He made a guest appearance in the Bollywood film, “Heroine.”
Besides acting, Manish has also directed many short films, including “Almost,” “Ankahee Baatein,” “When I Met Myself,” “I Me Myself,” and “Now U Listen.”
- ITA Popular Rishtey-Naate Award (2015)
- Golden Petal Award for Best Actor in a Supporting role (2016)
- The International Iconic Award for Most Prominent Actor (2018)
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Dessert: Vanilla Ice-cream
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress: Sridevi
- Cartoon Character: Doremon
- Colour: Black
- His hobbies include travelling and doing photography.
- Raisinghan is fond of desserts.
- Manish is a trained martial artist. He has mastered many forms of martial arts, including Karate, Kung-Fu, and Kickboxing. He has remained a national champion in Martial Arts three times. Raisinghan qualified for the world championship for four times, but could not go further in the sport due to lack of financial resources.
- He was also good at skating in his school days and had participated in many district level championships.
- Manish is also a Reiki specialist.
References [ + ]
|1.||↑||Bindu Gopal Rao|