Hirva Trivedi is an Indian child actor who predominantly appears in Hindi television shows. In 2023, she gained recognition for playing the role of Jyothi in her Bollywood debut film Bholaa, starring Ajay Devgan and Tabu.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Parents & Siblings
Hirva’s father’s name is Samir Trivedi, and her mother’s name is Sonal Trivedi, who is a homemaker. She has an elder sister, Khanjani Trivedi.
In 2020, Hirva made her acting debut with the television show Dil Jaise Dhadke… Dhadakne Do in which she played the role of Iti Rai on StarPlus.
The same year, she played the role of young Harini Deshpande in the show Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin on StarPlus. In 2021, Hirva gained recognition for her performance as Shree in the show Shubh Laabh – Aapkey Ghar Mein on Sony SAB.
In the same year, she acted in the serial Kashibai Bajirao Ballal on Zee TV.
In 2022, Hirva made her digital debut with the web series Anti 2020 on MX Player.
In 2023, Hirva made her Bollywood debut with the film Bholaa in which she played the role of Jyothi.
- Actress: Alia Bhatt
- Hirva is fondly called Jigna Trivedi Hirva Trivedi – Facebook, Goluram, and Hiru Miss_uncatchble – Instagram by her family members.
- Hirva is fluent in the languages like Hindi, Gujarati, and English.
- In an interview, Hirva’s mother, Sonal Trivedi talked about how Hirva entered the entertainment industry as a child actor and said,
A friend of mine used to go to Mumbai frequently for her daughter’s auditions. Once I also talked about auditioning Hirwa, he guided me. We first auditioned for an ad film and Hirwa got selected in the first go.”
- Hirva won the Beautiful Eyes Award at the Healthy Baby Competition 2019.
- In 2019, Hirva acted in her first commercial, which was for printers of the HP brand.
- Hirva is fond of dancing and playing video games.
- During the shoot of the film Bhola, Hirva used to enact a particular sequence in only one take and consequently, the crew members gave her the title of ‘one take.’ Gujarati Mid-day