Haarsh Limbachiyaa is a well-known Indian television writer and the husband of Comedy Queen Bharti Singh. He has already taken a place in the hearts of viewers with his fabulous writing skills. He has worked on several television shows and truly amazed the viewers with his excellent writing skills. He will now enter the house of ‘Bigg Boss 12′ along with his wife and it will be a fun to watch both of them inside the house. Checkout Haarsh Limbachiyaa Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography, Facts & More.
Haarsh Limbachiyaa was born in 1987 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He lives with his parents in Mumbai. He completed his school education at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Vividhlakshi Vidyalaya, Mumbai and graduation from KES Shroff College of Arts and Commerce.
He is a writer by profession who is popular as the husband of standup comedian Bharti Singh.
Haarsh is a good looking and a dashing guy who is approximately 5’8” tall and has a fit body weighs around 60 kg. He has a build with a chest to be around 38 inches and biceps are 11 inches. He has black eyes, black hair and has a French beard and mustaches.
Family, Caste, Girlfriend & Wife
Haarsh was born and brought up in a Hindu Middle-Class family in the Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is living with his parents in Mumbai and is very close to them.
Haarsh and Bharti were rumoured to be dating for several years but confirmed their relationship by their engagement in June 2017. On 3rd December 2017, he tied the knot with popular comedian Bharti Singh in a grand ceremony in Goa.
Haarsh was interested in reading and writing since his childhood. He used to participate in writing competitions during his school and college days. He started his career as a writer. He came into limelight for writing the mind-blowing script of comedy show Comedy Nights Bachao for Colors channel. Initially, his script was not strong enough but after having struggle he became a lead writer in popular comedy shows like Comedy Circus, Comedy Classes, etc.
- He is a lead writer at Optimystix Ent. India Pvt. Ltd.
- He has worked with Bharti Singh in several shows such as Comedy Circus, Comedy Classes, Comedy Nights Bachao etc.
- He is 3 years younger to Bharti Singh.
- He loves reading books and his favourite book is Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat.
- His favourite Bollywood celebrities are Tamannaah Bhatia, Priyanka Chopra, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar.
- He loves travelling and his best-loved destinations are Dubai, Maldives, and Paris.
- In 2018, he entered the house of Bigg Boss 12 along with his wife.