Karan Khanna is an Indian television actor, model, and stunt director. He played the role of Daksh Khurana in the popular Hindi TV serial ‘Ishqbaaaz: Pyaar Ki Ek Dhinchak Kahaani’ (2016).
Karan was born on Saturday, 6 December 1986 (age 34 years; as of 2020) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. He did his schooling at Bombay Cambridge School, Mumbai. Later, he pursued his graduation at the University of Mumbai. Facebook
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Hazel Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
His father, Babbu Khanna, works as a stunt director in Hindi films. His mother, Geeta Khanna, owns a jewellery line. Karan has one sister, Roochita Khanna.
In 2011, he debuted as a contestant in the TV dance reality show ‘Just Dance’ which was judged by the famous Indian actor Hrithik Roshan.
He has worked as a stunt director in various Hindi TV serials including ‘Mahabharat’ (2013). He has also participated as a contestant in the TV dating show ‘MTV Splitsvilla Season 9’ in 2016.
He debuted as an actor in the Star Plus TV serial ‘Ishqbaaaz: Pyaar Ki Ek Dhinchak Kahaani’ (2016). In 2018, he appeared in the Hindi short film ‘Eternity.’ He has acted in various Hindi TV serials like ‘Dosti… Yaariyan… Manmarziyan’ (2015), ‘Divya Drishti’ (2019), and ‘Amma Ke Babu Ke Baby’ (2021).
- He did his training in dancing for 3 years at Terence Lewis’s Dance Academy. Later, he worked as a choreographer and background dancer in a few Hindi films.
- Karan has also worked as a model in various fashion shows and has featured on the cover page of a few fashion magazines.
- He has appeared in various TV commercials like ICICI, Toyota, and Nokia.
- In 2019, he won Gold Award for Best Supporting Male (Critics) for Divya Drishti.
- One of his favourite quotes is,
Where there is life, there is hope!”
- He owns a Harley Davidson motorcycle and Ducati Supersport 939 motorcycle.
- He is an avid animal lover and has many pet dogs.
- He has got two tattoos inked on his body. One of the tattoos is placed on his right bicep, and the other is placed on his back, just below his neck, which reads as “Maa Da Laadla” (in Hindi).
- He used to be one of the popular Indian TikTokers until it was banned in India in 2020.
View this post on Instagram
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol in parties and various events.