Pariva Pranati is an Indian television and film actress. She appeared in the Hindi TV serial ‘Wagle Ki Duniya- Nayi Peedhi Naye Kissey’ (2021) as Wagle’s wife.
Pariva Pranati was born on Friday, 18 March 1983 (age 38 years; as of 2021) in Patna, Bihar. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. She did her schooling at Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute, New Delhi, and later, she pursued History honours at Lady Shree Ram College in Delhi. Wikipedia Telly Chakkar
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Prabhat Sinha, is a retired Indian Air Force Officer. Her mother’s name is Sushma Sinha. She has one brother, Pratiyush Sinha.
Relationships, Husband & Children
After dating the Indian TV actor-photographer Puneet Sachdev for almost six years, the couple got married on 14 February 2014 (Friday) in Gwalior. The couple is blessed with a son, Rushank Sachdev.
In 2005, she debuted in the Hindi TV serial ‘Hotel Kingston’ that aired on Star One. She has acted in various Hindi TV serials like ‘Virrudh’ (2007), ‘Hamari Betiyoon Ka Vivaah’ (2008), ‘Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum’ (2012), ‘Badi Door Se Aaye Hai’ (2016), and ‘Wagle Ki Duniya- Nayi Peedhi Naye Kissey’ (2021).
She has appeared in a few Hindi films including ‘Vaada Raha’ (2009), ‘With Love, Delhi!’ (2011), ‘Talaash: The Answer Lies Within’ (2012), and ‘Mardaani 2’ (2019).
- While she was in school, she wanted to become a doctor or an army officer.
- During an interview, while talking about starting her career as an actor, she said,
I’ve not done modelling but have some cousins in the media profession and thought of getting my portfolio done and circulating it.”
- She loves painting, writing, and listening to Sufi music in her leisure time.
- She is an animal lover and has a few pet cats and pet dogs, and one of her dogs’ name is Frodo.
- Pariva Pranati is often spotted drinking alcohol in parties.