Karan Veer Mehra is an Indian actor. He started his career as an actor in the Star One serial ‘Remix’ (2005) in which he played the role of Aditya.
Karan Veer Mehra was born on 28 December in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. He did his schooling at Wynberg-Allen School Mussoorie, Uttarakhand upto class 10. He did class 11 and class 12 at Delhi Public School, Delhi.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Late Rajeev Mehra. He has one elder sister, Kamsin Mehra.
Relationships, Wife & Children
He dated his childhood friend Devika Mehra, a fashion designer for almost 10 years, and in 2009, the couple got married. During an interview, while talking about her, Karan said,
We were together since school time -we were classmates. And, she was the most beautiful girl and popular – at least four-five guys in my class wanted to befriend her but, I got lucky! I think even she knew ki banda actor banega toh pakad lo isey (laughs). Jokes apart, she is the best person I have in my life and over the years, our love, understanding and friendship is just the same.”
Later, the couple started facing problems in their married life, and after almost eight years of their marriage, the couple got divorced. In an interview, he talked about his divorce, he said,
Maybe, we were not made for each other. A childhood friendship of 10 years and another eight of marriage could not withstand the blitz of the glamour world. As my career grew, she also chose to become a part of this charismatic world, and soon, we began to drift apart. I felt like I had begun to slip from her list of priorities. Consequently, our equations changed and I got linked to actresses, actors and creative producers, and it was the beginning of the end.” Bollywood Life
He then met the Indian television actress Nidhi Seth while working for a TV advertisement. Later, they became friends, and soon fell in love with each other, and after dating for a few months, the couple got married in a private ceremony on 24 January 2021 (Sunday) at a gurudwara in Delhi.
Karan started his career as a theatre actor. He has acted in various Hindi TV serials like ‘Saath Rahega Always’ (2005), ‘Twinkle Beauty Parlour’ (2008), ‘Pari Hoon Main’ (2010), ‘Pavitra Rishta’ (2013), and ‘Tera Kya Hoga Aliya?’ (2020).
Karan has acted in a few Hindi films like ‘Blood Money’ (2012), ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’ (2013), ‘Ragini MMS 2’ (2014), and ‘Badmashiyaan’ (2015). He has also appeared in a few Hindi web-series including ‘Amen’ (2010), ‘It’s Not That Simple’ (2018), ‘Poison 2’ (2020), and ‘Police and Crime’ (2021).
Karan has worked as an actor and producer in the YouTube series ‘Couple of Mistakes’ (2018), uploaded on the channel Hott Studios.
- Karan has adopted his grandfather’s name as his maiden name on the recommendation of his grandmother. In an interview, he talked about his maiden name, he said,
I have changed my name on the social media first and now I am getting all my id proofs modified. These days I take a long pause before introducing myself, as it will take a while for me to get used to my new name.” Telly Chakkar
- Karan has played cricket in the celebrity cricket tournament ‘Box Cricket League,’ and has played football in ASFC (All Stars Football Club).
- Karan Veer Mehra owns a Harley Davidson motorcycle. He loves riding motorcycles and has been a member of a biker group in Mumbai.
- In 2016, he met with a serious accident. While he was on his motorcycle an auto-rickshaw hit him, and his leg got fractured in the accident. He was on a bed rest and was hospitalized for a few months. As per one of his interviews, he was in depression at that time, and he became an alcoholic during that phase. Bollywood Shaadis
- On the demise of his close friend Late Sushant Singh Rajput in 2020, Karan said that Sushant had helped him in dealing with depression. He further said,
Sushant has helped me a lot professionally and personally. I was dealing with post-alcoholism depression and a failed marriage, he was there with me through that phase and got me out of it. I feel responsible ki main nahi tha uske liye.”
- He is a fitness freak and regularly workout in the gym.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Karan has worked as a model in various TV commercials and has walked the ramp in many fashion shows.
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol with his friends.