Aly Goni is an Indian television actor and model. He is best known for playing the role of ‘Romi Bhalla’ in the TV serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.”
Aly Goni was born 25 February 1991 (age 28 years; as in 2019) in Jammu & Kashmir.
While Aly was in his college, he won the IFTI modelling event which was organised at his college by the Indian Film & Television Institute. In 2012, he participated as a contestant in season five of the youth-based reality show “MTV Splitsvilla.” Aly, then, relocated to Mumbai to pursue his career in acting.
Height: 6’ 1”
Weight: 85 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 43″, Waist 31″, Biceps 15″
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Aly belongs to an Islamic Family. He is the son of Amjad Goni and Ruby Goni. Aly is very close to his mother. He has an elder brother, Arslan Goni, who is also an actor. Aly has two sisters, Ilham Goni and Saltanat Goni.
Aly was in a relationship with actress and model Natasa Stankovic. The couple parted ways due to lack of compatibility.
Aly was also rumoured to be dating his Yeh Hai Mohabbatein co-star, Krishna Mukherjee.
Aly started his acting career in 2013 with the TV serial “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.” He portrayed the role of ‘Romi Bhalla’ in the show and became a popular face among the audience.
In 2015, he appeared in the role of Raaj Kapoor in the TV serial “Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan.” Subsequently, he appeared in serials like “Yeh Kaha Aa Gaye Hum,” “Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant,” “Dhaai Kilo Prem,” and “Naagin 3.”
In 2016, he hosted the TV series “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.”Aly participated in the season 9 of the reality show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.” He even appeared as a contestant in the cooking show “Kitchen Champion.”
He also plays in the Box Cricket League for the team Chandigarh Cubs.
- Food: Pizza, Chicken
- Fruit: Strawberry
- Actress: Katrina Kaif
- Singers: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Mehandi Hassan, Ghulam Ali
- Colour: Black
- Sport: Football
- Football Player: Toni Kroos
- Travel Destination: London
- His hobbies include gymming, travelling, and swimming.
- His friends fondly call him Alybaba.
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol.
- Aly has an “Anchor” tattooed on his left hand and “Ruby” (his mother’s name) inked on his right shoulder.
- Aly Goni is an avid animal lover. He has a pet dog, Rambo and a pet cat, Leo.
- Aly has Acrophobia (fear of height).