Ram Yashvardhan is an Indian television actor. He made his debut on television with the serial “Ek Thi Rani Ek Tha Ravan.”
Ram Yashvardhan was born in Gurgaon, Haryana. He attended Chiranjiv Bharti School and Air force Golden Jubilee Institute, New Delhi. Yashvardhan was inclined towards acting since childhood. After completing his education, Yashvardhan appeared for the exam to become a pilot but before the result of the exam was out, he joined acting classes in Delhi. After learning acting for a few months, he bagged a Marathi Film “Uday.”
In 2019, Ram has made his debut on television with the serial “Ek Thi Rani Ek Tha Ravan,” which aired on Star Bharat. He played the role of “Rivaj;” which was a negative role. The serial is based on Shah Rukh Khan‘s film, Darr.
Height: 5′ 10″
Weight: 80 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 44″, Waist 32″, Biceps 16″
Family & Wife
Ram Yashvardhan belongs to a Hindu Khatri Family. His father, Capt Parveen Kumar Passi, is a pilot and mother, RK Passi, works at UNICEF. Ram has a sister, Manauti Passi.
He is married to Preetika Chimni Passi, who is a makeup artist.
- According to him, he is very particular about his fitness.
- He loves to write poetry and has launched a book on poetry.
- His dream role was to portray a character having different shades. According, to him he has started his career with his dream role itself.
- Ajay Devgn is his favourite actor.
- Yashvardhan dislikes travelling and hanging out with friends.
- He joined the gym just after his schooling and works out for at least one and a half hour every day.
- His favourite athlete is Saina Nehwal.
- Yashvardhan’s favourite book is “The sacrad Bhagvat Gita.”
- Ram had to put on 10 kg of weight for his role in the serial “Ek Thi Rani Ek Tha Ravan,” for which he opted a diet of eggs, chicken, and a protein shake. It took him 5 months to get into the desired look for the role.
- Ram is fond of dogs and has a pet dog named Romeo.
- He has a tattoo of Lord Shiva on his left arm and the words “Invictus” written on his right arm.