Rithvik Dhanjani is an Indian actor and model. He has done many Indian TV serials, daily soaps, reality shows, short movies besides, also being the host of many shows. Let’s see what Rithvik Dhanjani did before he entered the glamour world, know about his personal life, family, religion, girlfriend, career and other facts.
Rithvik Dhanjani, an actor and a TV host, was born on 5 November 1988 (30 years) in Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India. Rithvik has appeared in various reality shows like Nach Baliye, Dare 2 Dance, V Distraction and India’s Best Dramebaaz. He has also hosted many TV shows. Dhanjani is quite popular for hosting Yeh Hai Aashiqui. Besides being an energetic host, Rithvik Dhanjani has also won a couple of reality shows.
The fitness freak actor regularly attends the gym. Rithvik used to be overweight and weighed around 113 kgs. He turned to gym for help and completely transformed his body from fat to fit
Rithvik Dhanjani has 5′ 9″ height and weighs around 75 kilos. His body measurements are well built at 40″ chest, 32″ waist and 16″ bicep. He has brown eyes and his hair colour is black.
Family, Religion & Girlfriend
Rithvik Dhanjani was born to Chandra Prakash Dhanjani in a Hindu Sindhi family.
He has one sister, Heena Dhanjani.
Although Rithvik was born in India, but spent the majority of his childhood in Dubai.
Rithvik is in a live-in relationship with actress Asha Negi. The duo first met on the set of TV serial Pavitra Rishta. Their fans fondly call them AshVik.
Rithvik Dhanjani did his graduation from City of London College, England. Since college days, he was passionate about modeling and acting. He also worked as a theatre artist in Dubai for a few years.
After working as a theatre artist, Rithvik shifted from Dubai to Mumbai to join the Indian entertainment industry. In Mumbai, he got enrolled into the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute to learn acting. Rithvik Dhanjani was paid ₹ 5000 for his first TV commercial.
Rithvik got his first break in 2009 in the TV serial Bandini as Parth Shashank Mehta.
Dhanjani is also the winner of two reality shows, Nach Baliye Season 6 (2013-2014, along with Asha Negi) and I Can Do That (2015).
He also participated in many other reality shows like Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 (2012), Dare 2 Dance (2014), and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 8 (2017).
Apart from being an actor, he is a great host and hosted numerous TV shows like India’s Best Dramebaaz (2013), Dilwalon Ki Diwali (2014), V Distraction (2015), Nach Baliye 7 (2015), Yeh Hai Aashiqui Siyappa Ishq Ka (2015), Super Dancer Season 1 (2016), India’s Next Superstars (2018), etc.
Rithvik Dhanjani furthered his professional career with the debut in the movie Jo Hum Chahein in 2011.
- In 2013, Rithvik won the Indian Telly Award For Best Actor In A Supporting Role for the TV serial, Pavitra Rishta.
- In 2015, Dhanjani received Lions Gold Award for Best Anchor (Male) for the dance reality show, Nach Baliye.
- Rithvik Dhanjani likes to eat Butter Chicken, Bhindi, Chaat, Cold Coffee, and Chocolates.
- He prefers traditional Mughlai cuisine at any time.
- Rithvik likes to watch Hrithik Roshan, Ram Kapoor, and Ronit Roy on the silver screen.
- Kajol is his all-time favourite actress.
- He loves Red, Black, and White colours.
- Rithvik chooses to wear clothes designed by the fashion brands H&M and Zara.
- Dubai is his favourite holiday destination.
- He has watched the American movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button many times.
- Rohit Bal and Manish Malhotra are his favourite fashion designers.
- Rithvik does not smoke or drink alcohol.
- According to him, if he wasn’t an actor, he would have been a magician.
- Dhanjani always wears a locket of Jesus as he considers it to be his lucky mascot.
- He is a good pottery artist.
- Rithvik is a Non-Vegetarian.
- His hobbies include travelling, dancing, shopping, watching films, and playing musical instruments.
- He is an avid dog lover.