Simran Pareenja is an Indian television and film actress.
Simran Pareenja was born on 4 August 1992 (age 26 years; as in 2018) in Mumbai. Simran Pareenja-TOI Her zodiac sign is Libra.
She went to Don Bosco High School, Matunga and St. Lawrence High School, Thane. She got her Bachelors degree in Commerce from Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute Of Science, and Amrutben Jivanlal College Of Commerce And Economics, Mumbai. She has also done Bachelors of Mass Media from Malini Kishor Sanghvi College of Commerce & Economics.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Figure Measurements (approx.): 28-26-28
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She has an elder brother named Abhishek (TSE at UltraTech Cement (Aditya Birla Group)).
She made her acting debut with the TV serial “Tu Mera Hero (aired on Star Plus)” as a supporting character ‘Rajni’ in 2015.
She appeared in the lead role of ‘Bhoomi’ in “Bhagyalaxmi,” which was aired on Zee TV from 2015 to 2016.
She then did shows like “Kaala Teeka (2016-17)” and “Laal Ishq (2018).” She made her film debut as an actor with the 2018 Telugu film “Kirrak Party.”
- Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Behen for the TV Show “Kaala Teeka” in 2015
- Zee Rishtey Award for Favourite Nanhe-Natkhat Sadasya for the TV Show “Kaala Teeka” in 2017
- Food: Pizza, Papad, Pakodas, Biryani, French Fries
- Actress: Audrey Hepburn
- Singers: Sunidhi Chauhan
- Film: Sholay (1975)
- Colour: Red, Sea-Green
- Car: BMW 5 Series
- Travel Destination: Goa
- She likes eating, sleeping, cooking, reading books, and listening to music.
- She has never taken any formal training in acting. As a child, she used to watch actresses on TV and re-enact their expressions.
- Once her whole family went to Vaishno Devi; they were playing the game of ‘Antakshari,’ in which, if a person is unable to sing, they have to dance. So, her parents lost and she had to dance. Seeing her dance, one of her family members suggested to her parents that they should let her try her hand in acting.
- Her parents agreed and she started giving auditions for shows, after months of struggle, she finally got the role of ‘Rajni’ in “Tu Mera Hero.”
- Initially, Simran wanted to be a teacher.
- Once, in an interview, she revealed that she was an introvert.
- She once dressed as ‘Rani Laxmibai’ in her school function.
- Although she holds a Bachelors’ degree in commerce, she did not take an interest in studying since her 10th standard.
- She used to study during her shoots.
- She likes dogs.
- In 2019, she acted in “Isharon Isharon Mein,” which was aired on Sony TV. It is the love story of two people who are deaf and mute since birth.
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @sonytvofficial with @get_repost ・・・ YOGI sun aur bol nahi sakta par agar bechaara samjha to aapko bech aayega! Jaane YOGI ka ishq kya gul khilayega? 😉 Dekhiye #IshaaronIshaaronMein 15 July se, Mon-Fri 8 pm @mudit.nayar.official @simran_pareenja_ @debattama_sah @sulbhaarya @karmarkar_kiran @swaragshah @rishinakandhari @imkaraansingh @duhanpradeep26 @its_ezaaaaa @prasher_nitesh @varinder7356 @being_mannat
References [ + ]