Aanchal Khurana is a popular Indian TV actress. She won the title of ‘MTV Roadies 8’ in 2011.
Aanchal Khurana was born on Monday, 6 August 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019), in Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She did her schooling from The Air Force School, New Delhi. She enrolled herself in a hotel management course in Chandigarh, but later, she left the course in between and moved back to Delhi. She did her graduation in commerce through correspondence from the University of Delhi. Times of India
Height (approx.): 5′ 2″
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Aanchal Khurana is born in a Punjabi Hindu family. Times of India Her father, Gulshan Khurana is a businessman. Her mother’s name is Simmi Khurana. Aanchal has one elder brother, Shitij Khurana.
In 2011, she participated as a contestant in the popular Indian TV reality show, ‘MTV Roadies’ (Season 8) and became the winner of the show.
She debuted as an actor in the Zee TV’s serial, ‘Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke’ (2012), in which she played the character of Charu Garg.
Later, she appeared in the episodic TV serials, like Arjun (2013), CID (2015), Emotional Atyachar 5 (2015), and Aahat (2015). She has featured in various episodes of ‘Savdhaan India’ from 2014 to 2016. In 2015, she appeared in ‘Sarojini- Ek Nayi Pehal,’ in which she played the role of Manisha.
Some of her other popular TV serials are ‘Meri Saasu Maa’ (2016), ‘Zindagi Ki Mehek’ (2017), and ‘Roop- Mard Ka Naya Swaroop’ (2019). She participated as a wild card entry in the Colors TV show, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karoge’ in 2020.
In 2016, Aanchal had said in an interview that her co-actors Hiba Nawab and Pearl V Puri from the serial ‘Meri Saasu Maa’ were often spotted getting closer off-screen which made everyone uncomfortable on the set. When Hiba read her interview, she lashed out on Aanchal and abused her. Later, the producers Rahul Tewary and Saba Mumtaz intervened and sorted the matter. ABP Live
- Reportedly, she did a course in fashion designing but could not appear for the final exams as she was selected in MTV Roadies 8.
- In 2016, she suffered from a cardiac arrest and was hospitalised for a few days. DNA India
- Reportedly, Aanchal and Paras Chhabra auditioned for MTV Roadies 8 from the same city. In 2020, both were seen together in the Colors TV show, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karoge.’ Telly Chakkar
- She is an animal lover and has a pet dog.
- She has got a tattoo inked near to her right back shoulder.
- Her hobbies include travelling and partying.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol in parties.
References [ + ]