Vishesh Bansal is an Indian child actor. He is best known for playing the role of ‘Harshu’ in TVF Originals’ “Yeh Meri Family” (2013).
Vishesh Bansal was born on Sunday, 3 October 2004 (age 15 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Libra.
He has done his schooling from New Delhi’s Ryan International School. He was good at sports in his school days.
Height (approx.): 5′ 1″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Vishesh Bansal belongs to a Hindu Family. Not much is known about his parents. He has an elder brother, Tushar Bansal.
Vishesh Bansal started his acting career as a child artist in 2012 with the TV serial, “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha.” He played the role of ‘Aditya Mohan Bhatnagar aka Addu’ in the serial. Next, he appeared in the TV serials like “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?” and “Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev.” Vishesh made his film debut in 2013 by playing a role in the plot ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’ in the film, “Bombay Talkies”
Bansal rose to fame after playing the role of ‘Siddharth’ in the TV serial, “Buddha.” Subsequently, he appeared in TV serials like “Beintehaa,” “Suryaputra Karn,” and “Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi.” He has also acted in some telefilms and short films, like “Chatpat Jhatpat” and “Fakruuu.”
In 2018, he featured in the web series “Yeh Meri Family.” He played the role of ‘Harshal Gupta aka Harshu’ in the series and gained huge popularity.
In addition to films and TV serials, Vishesh has also featured in many TV commercials, like “Kellogg’s Chocos Chocoland,” “Mosquito Banditz,” “Bournvita,” “Britannia Treat,” “Parle G,” “Dettol,” and “Amul Cheese.” He has also been a part of Star Gold’s show, “Super Funday T20.”
- Food: Burger, Pav Bhaji
- Actor: Varun Dhawan
- Actress: Alia Bhatt
- Colour: Blue
- Travel Destination: Kashmir
- His hobbies include dancing and playing cricket.
- He is a food buff and loves to try out new dishes.
- Vishesh is good at playing the guitar.
- Bansal follows a vegetarian diet.
- During an interview, Vishesh shared that he aspired to work in Hollywood.
- When Vishesh was ten years old, he performed all the stunts during the shoot of his serial “Suryaputra Karn” (2015) himself. Bansal refused to use any body double for the act. He received training in swimming, reciting mantras, cable walk, and archery to play the role of ‘Young Karn’ in the serial.