Adaa Khan is a famous Indian TV actress who is popularly known for her role of Shesha in the TV serial, Naagin. Let’s check out some interesting facts about Adaa Khan.
Adaa Khan was born on 12 May 1989 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her Zodiac sign is Taurus. Once, she was sitting at a coffee shop in Mumbai where someone offered her a print ad for Pantaloons. She then started modelling and doing print advertisements and TV commercials like Tide Naturals, Havells Bulbs, Godrej No. 1, etc. After that, she started receiving offers from the television industry. Apart from the TV serials, she is actively participating in reality TV shows. She has also given her dance and comedy performances on several reality shows and TV serials as well.
She is approximately 5’ 4” tall and weighs around 55 kg. She has brown eyes and black hair.
Family & Boyfriend
Adaa Khan was born to Muslim parents, Abbas Khan and Parvin Khan. Her mother, Parvin Khan died due to cancer in 2013. She has a brother named, Imran Khan.
Earlier, she was in a relationship with the actor, Ankit Gera. According to her, Ankit Gera cheated her thrice and their relationship ended when she came to know that he was also in a relationship with actress, Roopal Tyagi.
Adaa Khan did her graduation in English Literature and masters in Sociology. After completing studies, she joined the call centre in Mumbai where she worked at the salary of ₹15,000. She started her acting career in 2009 by playing the role of Anita Kulkarni in the TV serial, Palampur Express. Her impressive performance as Shesha in the TV serial, Naagin won her several awards like Lions Gold Award for Best Actress in a Negative Role, Zee Boroplus Gold Award for Best Actress in a Negative Role (critics), India News Award for Fittest Star of The Year, and Indian Kalakar Award for Best Actress in Negative Role.
In 2011, she featured in Hapee Singh’s famous Punjabi music video, Akhiyan Nu Akhiyan. She has also done several reality TV shows like Welcome 2 – Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki, Box Cricket League Season 1 & 2, etc.
Apart from being an actress, Adaa Khan is also a host and hosted the stand-up comedy TV show, The Great Indian Family Drama in 2015. She has also made her special appearances on the sets of Comedy Nights with Kapil in 2015, Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi in 2015, Comedy Nights Live in 2016, Yeh Vaada Raha in 2016, Waaris in 2017, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai in 2018, etc. In 2018, she did her first short film, Ek Mulaqat.
The two-timed affair of Ankit Gera with her and Roopal Tyagi created a controversy.
- Adaa Khan is an avid book reader and her favourite books are The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, The Laws of the Spirit World by Khorshed Bhavnagri and Discover your Destiny by Robin Sharma.
- During her childhood days, she loves to play Snakes & Ladders.
- Her favourite author is Robin Sharma.
- White is her all-time favourite colour.
- Adaa Khan likes to hear the songs of Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal.
- Her all-time favourite film is Andaz Apna Apna (1994).
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan are her favourite actors.
- Adaa Khan likes to eat Kebabs and Chocolate Pastries.
- Adaa Khan has a tattoo of Maa, which is written on her right-hand wrist with Angel Wings. According to her, in Islam, getting inked is haraam but, she believes that Allah will forgive her as she did it in remembrance of her mother.
- She considers her grandmother as her lucky charm and always put her photo in her purse.
- She considers no. 8 as unlucky for her.
- Adaa Khan loves to travel and dance.
- She is a dog lover.
- She has a Skoda car.