Swarda Thigale is an Indian television actress and model who works predominantly in Marathi Cinema. She came into the spotlight by playing the role of ‘Subra’ in the Marathi TV serial “Majhe Mann Tujhe Jhale.”
Swarda Thigale was born on 29 October 1993 (age 25 years; as in 2019) in Pune, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
She attended Pune’s Sinhgad Spring Dale School and went to Fergusson College, Pune to pursue her graduation. She was good at academics and secured 92 percent in her SSC examination. Thereafter, she went to learn acting from the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai. Swarda, then, took up various modelling assignments.
Height: 5’ 5”
Weight: 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurement: 34-26-36
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Swarda Thigale belongs to a Marathi Hindu Family. Her father, Dr. Rajendra Thigale, is a college professor and her mother is a beautician. She has one brother and one sister. Swarda is unmarried.
Swarda started her acting career in 2013 with the Marathi serial “Majhe Mann Tujhe Jhale” in which she played the role of ‘Shubra,’ a young college girl madly in love with a much older college professor. Subsequently, she appeared in the role of ‘Ramabai Ambedkar’ in the Marathi play “Vadal Hya Krantiche.” In the same year, she made her Marathi film debut with the film “Thoda Tuza Thoda Maza.”
In 2017, Swarda bagged the role of ‘Sanchi’ in the Hindi TV serial “Savitri Devi College & Hospital.”
In 2019, Thigale appeared in the lead role in Star Bharat’s “Pyaar Ke Papad.”
- Food: Italian Cuisine, South Indian
- Colours: Black, Red
- Actress: Madhuri Dixit
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Reality TV Show: Jhalak Dikhla Jaa
- Swarda is a trained Kathak dancer and singer. She has been learning classical dance since she was in her 10th standard. She is also skilled in Salsa.
- Her hobbies include dancing, writing, singing, and swimming.
- Thigale is very particular about her fitness and she practices yoga every day to keep herself fit.
- She is very passionate about dogs.
- Swarda is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
- Thigale is a great swimmer. She has participated in many national level swimming competitions.
- Swarda has a huge obsession for shoes.