Kaushal Manda is an Indian actor who prominently works in Telugu film and TV industry. His dashing looks have already won a million hearts in South India. Here in this article, you are going to know some detailed information about Kaushal Manda like Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography, Facts & More.
Kaushal Manda is a multi-talented personality who is a model, actor, Film Director, Casting Director, Fashion Choreographer, Event Manager and an Entrepreneur. He was born on 13 May 1981 in Vizag (Visakhapatnam). He did his schooling from B H V High School and a B.Tech. from Andhra University. He has also done a diploma in Metallurgical Engineering. At the age of just 2, he was featured in the Telugu TV serial ‘Evvani Chedanunchu’ for which he won the National Best Child Artist Award.
Kaushal Manda is a good looking guy with a height of approximately 5’9″ feet tall. Being a fitness enthusiast, he has maintained a fit body. His chest measures about 42 inches, his biceps about 14 inches and his waist is about 34 inches. His weight is approximately 65 kgs.
Family, Caste & Wife
He belongs to a Hindu-Brahmin family. There is not much information about her parents’ name and siblings.
He is married to Neelima and a father to one son and a daughter.
Kaushal Manda started his career as a child artist at the age of just 2 from the TV serial ‘Evvani Chedanunchu’.
In 1999, he started working in the movies. His debut movie was ‘Raja Kumarudu’. Apart from Telugu movies, he has also worked in few Tamil and Kannada movies. In 2013, he won Best Actor Award for his work in the TV serial ‘Chakravakam’. He got fame from the dance reality show ‘Dance Baby Dance’ on Gemini TV in which he was an anchor.
He has featured in several TVC ads and print shoots for the leading brands like Grasim, Bajaj, Tide, Sony Music, Airtel, Coca-Cola, Aditya Music and more.
In 2018, he entered the house of ‘Bigg Boss Telugu 2’ as a celebrity contestant.
He won many awards and appreciations for working in the Telugu TV and film industry.
- He is the founder & CEO of his event & model management company – ‘The Looks Productions’.
- During his school days, he was a badminton player.
- He learned acting skills from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai.
- He also did a crash course in direction from the Film and Television Institute of India in Pune.
- He usually plays supporting roles.
- In 1998, he was one of the top 7 contestants at Grasim Mr. India contest in Delhi.
- Horse riding, Travelling and swimming are his hobbies.
- He has inked a tattoo on his left bicep.
- He is a cigarette smoker and alcoholic.
- His favourite foods are Idli, Ulava Chaaru and Hyderabadi Biriyani.
- He is inspired from the actings of Arjun Rampal and Kamal Hassan.
- He likes to spend holidays with his family in Sri Lanka and New York.
- Orange and black are his all-time favourite colours.