Gazi Abdun Noor is a Bangladeshi actor who works predominantly in Bengali Television Industry. He is best known for playing the role of ‘Rajchandra’ in the TV serial “Rani Rashmoni.”
Gazi Abdun Noor was born in Jessore, Bangladesh. Abdun was just 2 years old when he lost his father. He did his schooling from Bangladesh and when he was in his IX standard, he had to work to provide financial support to the family. Noor lived in a joint family and they wanted him to follow his father’s footsteps but he fell in love with acting. He relocated to India and enrolled himself in Kolkata’s Rabindra Bharati University to pursue his graduation. Later, he went to do a Masters in Mass Communication. After completing his studies, he started his acting career with commercial theatre. In 2017, he made his acting debut with the Bengali TV serial “Rani Rashmoni” in which he portrayed the role of ‘Rajchandra.’ Noor has earned a huge fan following with his amazing acting skills.
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 80 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Gazi Abdun Noor belongs to Muslim Family with an army background. His parents were a part of the liberation war movement. He has two sisters.
- Favourite Colours: Blue, Black, white
- Sport: Football
- Destination: Goa
- His hobbies include travelling and singing.
- He travelled for 4 hours just to meet a young fan who was suffering from cancer.
- Gazi loves to spend his leisure time teaching destitute children. He even works for the benefit of the persons suffering from serious diseases like cancer and thalassemia.
- His friends and family fondly call him Noor.
- The veteran actor Manoj Mitra applauded him after seeing one of his theatrical performances. He appreciated Noor for staying in the character even after the lights went off and the stage was being set for the next scene. Manoj even penned a script of ‘Socrates’ for a theatrical production keeping Noor in mind.
- Despite achieving huge success and fan following, his family does not approve of his career choice. None of his family members is happy with his choice and his sisters have even stopped talking with him.