Sourabh Patel is a Commoner contestant in one of India’s most controversial reality show ‘Bigg Boss- Season 12’ who entered the show with his best friend Shivashish Mishra and it will be a fun to watch this ‘farmer-entrepreneur’ Jodi inside the house. Let’s find out some facts relating to Tripti’s personal and professional life.
Sourabh Patel; born as Sahil Rameshwar Patel; in 1986 (33 years; as in 2018) at Jabalpur, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
He is a farmer by profession who is popular for participating in the ‘Bigg Boss 12’ as a ‘Commoner Jodi’ with his best friend Shivashish Mishra who is a successful Indore based entrepreneur. Sourabh has always dreamt of seeing himself on the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.
Sourabh is a traditional and simple guy who is around 5′ 10″ tall and weighs around 70 kg. His eye colour is dark brown and his hair colour is black. He loves having long hair and a beard.
Family, Caste & Wife
Sourabh Patel was born into a conservative Patidar family.
We do not have much information related to his parents, siblings, and relationship (girlfriend/wife) whether he is married or not.
He did his schooling from his hometown Jabalpur. Being a farmer, he owns around 400-500 acres of land in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. According to reports, he was a struggling actor and has also worked as an assistant casting director under Shadman Khan. On that land, he claimed that he does farming of various crops like wheat, sugarcane, ‘arhar’ (Pigeon Peas), ‘masoor’ (Lentils), etc.
- Sourabh and Shivashish’s Jodi is more popular with the name ‘Farmer and Businessman Jodi’ who were the first commoner jodi to the enter the Bigg Boss 12 house.
- According to him, he participated in Bigg Boss 12 just to break farmer stereotypes.
- He likes wearing ‘Dhoti-Kurta.’
- During the introduction episode, he wore traditional pink Kurta with golden Pyjama and a white with pink floral printed Nehru jacket, which was designed by Shivashish.
- He has a tattoo on his chest.