Simba Nagpal is an Indian model and actor. He is known for playing the role of ‘Virat Singh’ in the television show ‘Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ (2016) on Colors.
Simba Nagpal was born on Wednesday, 25 September 1996 (age 25 years; as of 2021) in New Delhi. The Indian Express His zodiac sign is Libra. He did his schooling in New Delhi, and to pursue Architecture, he went to Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurugram. Since he was a child, he wanted to become an actor. According to him, he decided to become an actor when he saw the first Bollywood movie, but his parents wanted him to give priority to his studies over acting. He also wanted to experience college life. While studying in school, Simba used to visit Mumbai on weekends to fulfil the contracts he had signed. The Times of India
Height (approx.): 6′
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 43″, Waist 34″, Biceps 16″
Parents & Siblings
His father was a National level boxing champion. Simba does not have any siblings.
Simba is rumoured to be in a relationship with actress Monal Jagtani.
In 2018, Simba appeared on the reality show ‘Splitsvilla Season 11’ as a contestant. He was unable to win the show.
Then he appeared for auditions in the reality show ‘Roadies”. He impressed the judges but was not selected for the journey.
In 2020, he made his acting debut as ‘Virat Singh’ in the television show ‘Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.’
He then participated as a contestant in the reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ in 2021.
He has been a part of the advertisement for Urban clap and Faasos.
Simba owns a BMW 330i.
- He drinks alcohol and smokes on various occasions.
- He was an introvert since childhood. In an interview, he revealed that his father used to beat him when he was young so that he could become a strong man when he would become a grown-up; however, it was not effective.
- In an interview, he talked about his experience in the reality show Splitsvilla. He said,
When I entered Splitsvilla, I had no idea about how to face a camera. I had no clue about what is acting. I was a very bhola-bhala bachha, I still am. I wouldn’t understand why they would be so manipulative or stupid at times. Later I realised they were acting. As for me, I was there to do tasks. The tasks attracted me in Splitsvilla. I was just being myself. My mindset was to do all the tasks and win the show. I didn’t go to make any connection or play games. Later when I realised that these things were also important, it was too late. The family was happy. For them, it was like a dreamland as they were not from the industry. My mom was very happy seeing me working hard.”
- Simba plays the role of Virat in the show ‘Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’. The show is based on the life of a transgender. In an interview, when Simba was asked about working in a show that is based on transgender, he said,
It is quite normal working with them. I don’t think of them coming from a community. I find all of them very sweet and nice to talk to. I keep interacting with them. And in fact, when I first came to Mumbai, I got blessed by transgenders. I think their heart is very giving in nature. Everyone is same to me.”
- Before entering the Bigg Boss house, in an interview, he said that he was single and was ready for a relationship. The Times of India
- In an interview, he talked about the reason for choosing the show ‘Bigg Boss. He said,
Initially, I was a bit confused about the show. So I decided to speak to my mom. When I told her about it, there was this priceless expression on her face. She was very happy. Main ussi khushi ke liye yeh show kar raha hoon. I know this journey is going to be mad, it’s going to be fun, and I am looking forward to it.”