Florina Gogoi is an Indian dancer who became the winner of the Indian dance reality show ‘Super Dancer – Chapter 4’ in 2021.
Florina Gogoi was born on Wednesday, 24 September 2014 (age 7 years; as of 2021) in Assam. The Indian Express Her zodiac sign is Libra. She studies at Carmel School, Assam. To pursue her dance coaching, she goes to Moonwalk Dance Academy in Assam.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Florina`s father`s name is Devajyoti Gogoi.
Florina`s mother`s name is Jyotimoni Gogoi.
She does not have any siblings.
Super Dancer Chapter 4
Florina started her career by debuting as a dancer in the dance reality show ‘Super Dancer Chapter 4’ (2021).
- Food: Momos
- Actor: Varun Dhawan
- Actress: Hema Malini
- At a very early age, she started practising hip-hop and freestyle dance forms.
- In 2021, she appeared in the show ‘Super Dancer- Season 4’ which was judged by Shilpa Shetty, Geeta Kapur, and Anurag Basu.
- She received a lot of appreciation and regard from the judges for her performance in the auditions of Super Dancer in which she performed on actress Hema Malini`s song ‘Mere Naseeb Mai’.
- When she was a part of the show, she went through many ups and downs. For some of her performances, she received a lot of appreciation but for some, she was asked to improve.
- At the end of Florina`s audition in the show, Geeta (also known a Geeta Maa), who was among the jury, said that if someday, she would give birth to a daughter, she wanted her daughter to be like Florina. In an interview, when Florina was asked what was the most memorable moment of her in the show, she said,
When Geeta ma’am called me her daughter and she said that if ever she becomes a mother, she wants a daughter like me. That’s the biggest moment for me. I will always cherish it.”
- Florina was coached by choreographer Tushar Shetty in the show. Florina`s fans named them ‘Flotus’.
- She gave many great performances, and after a journey of six months, on 9 October 2021, she won the show along with her teacher Tushar Shetty. She won a cash prize of Rs. 15 Lakh and the trophy, and her mentor Tushar won a cash prize of Rs. 5 Lakh.
- In an interview, when she was asked about her experience in the show, she said,
I did not think of winning the show. I only thought of giving my best while performing. I am really very happy that I won Super Dancer. I gave a pizza party to Tushar sir and now he has to give me a party. When I return to Assam, Jorhat, I will throw a party for everyone. My mom was crying and Tushar sir also cried when I won the show. I saw him crying.”