Sushrii Shreya Mishraa is an Indian Model and actress who claimed fame after becoming the 3rd runner-up in the Miss United Continents 2015 pageant.
Sushrii Shreya Mishra was born on Friday, 4 January 1991 (age 30 years; as of 2021) in Odisha (then Orissa). She is a Capricorn. She did her schooling at St. Joseph’s Convent Higher Secondary School and to pursue her Bachelor`s in Applied Psychology, she went to Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women (Girls), Delhi.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Parents & Siblings
Sushrii Shreya Mishraa belongs to an army background. Sushrii`s father`s name is Kishor Kumar Mishra. He is a Lieutenant Colonel.
Her mother`s name is Sabita Rani Panda, and she is a Vigilance Inspector.
She has one brother who is a model and his name is Sashreek Samarth Mishra. She does not have any sisters.
Sushrii began her career with modelling in 2013. In 2013, she won the title of ‘Miss Digital’ at Miss Diva 2013 that was held at Westin Mumbai Garden City, Mumbai. India Times She achieved the 3rd runner-up in the Miss United Continents 2015 pageant. She won “Miss Photogenic” and “Best National Costume” in the pageant. She also represented India at Femina Miss India 2015 pageant. She won ‘Miss Rampwalk’ and ‘Miss Vivacious’ in the pageant.
Sushrii started her acting career with the movie ‘Zero’ in 2018.
In the same year, she participated in the stage shows like Single, Witness for The Prosecution, The Altamount Road Murders, Sakharam Binder.
She was featured in various magazine covers like Grazia India magazine (2016) and in Hair and Beauty Magazine (2017).
In 2015 and 2017, she was on the list of Times most desirable women. India Times The Times of India She has been part of various advertising campaigns like Loreal Paris, Garnier, Paytm, and White Tone face powder.
In 2019, she did an item song ‘Aila Re’ from Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film ‘Malaal.’ In an interview, she talked about the song and said,
The day I decided I wanted be an actor and I want be in the movies, I worked hard with patience, focus and faith, I feel so lucky to be cast in a Sanjay Leela Bhansali song, because I just lived so many of my dreams with just one song.” Sushrii Shreya Mishraa was also all praise for Meezaan, whom she described as extremely talented. Speaking about her first day on the movie set.”
She also featured in the song Lillah that was sung by Aditya Narayan.
In 2021, she was cast in the web series ‘Cartel.’
She won the title of “Miss Photogenic” and “Best National Costume” in the Miss United Continents 2015 pageant.
- Actors(s): Leonardo Di Caprio, Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Film(s): Bollywood- Jab we met (2007)
Hollywood- The Notebook (2004), Titanic (1997)
- Sushrii Shreya Mishraa likes to travel, read, dance, horse ride, swim, bake, cook.
- She has a heart tattoo inked on her left-hand wrist.
- She is seen drinking alcohol at various events.
- When Sushrii was in school, she was a member of the NCC.
- She is very fond of horse riding and scuba diving. She often posts pictures on her Instagram handle. Sushrii Shreya Mishra- Instagram
- She is a dog lover and posts pictures that she clicks with dogs while travelling.
- She likes to do aerial silk rope dance and she posts videos of herself practising the dance moves. Sushrii Shreya Mishraa- Instagram