Jane Dipika Garrett is an American-born Nepali model. In 2023, she earned the title of Miss Universe Nepal. In the same year, she represented Nepal at Miss Universe 2023. She made history after becoming the first plus-size model to grace the stage of Miss Universe.
Jane Dipika Garrett was born on Friday, 13 October 2000 (age 23 years; as of 2023) in America. Her zodiac sign is Libra. When she was ten years old, she moved from the USA to Nepal. In 2023, she earned a nursing degree in Kathmandu, Nepal. YouTube – Sanjay Silwal Gupta
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 38-32-40
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Joel Garrett, and her mother’s name is Jenny. She has a younger brother named Josias Garrett (also known as Elios) and a younger sister.
She is unmarried.
Jane Dipika Garrett was born in America; however, she hails from Kathmandu, Nepal. In 2023, Nepal’s government offered limited citizenship rights for non-residential Nepalis, after which, she earned dual citizenship; American and Nepali. The Kathmandu Post Times Now
In September 2023, Jane participated in the Miss Universe Nepal 2023 pageant and made history by winning the crown. She became the first plus-size competitor to win in a national pageant. In an interview, after winning the Miss Universe Nepal title, Jane said,
She went on to represent Nepal at Miss Universe 2023. During the preliminary competition of Miss Universe 2023, held in El Salvador on 15 November 2023, she gained significant support from the audience and emerged as a crowd favourite. Notably, her participation marked a historic moment as the first-ever plus-size competitor in an international beauty pageant. Times Now In the 72nd Miss Universe pageant, she achieved a notable placement by making it to the top 20.
She is a nurse and blogger. In 2018, she worked as a tutor at Young Life, a non-profit organization in Nepal. She has worked as a business developer at a gym.
- Sportsperson: Stephen Curry
- Colour: Red
- Jane Dipika Garrett is very passionate about acting and modelling.
- In her leisure time, she likes to read books.
- She actively advocates for women’s hormonal, mental, and physical health. Her commitment to this cause stems from her personal experience with depression caused by polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). She aims to raise awareness about hormone imbalances and their potential impact on mental health. Times of Malta
- In an interview, she revealed that she had attempted suicide many times. Talk Aaj YouTube – Hey Adam G
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.