Varun Dhawan is a young and stunning Bollywood actor. In the film industry, he is known as “Bona Fide Bollywood Superstar“. Here in this article, you are going to know some detailed information about Varun Dhawan which never was revealed before. We are providing you Varun Dhawan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography, Facts & More.
Varun Dhawan is 30 years old (born on 24 April 1987) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to Bollywood film producer David Dhawan who usually calls him Pappu.
He completed his school education at Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai. After completing his school education, he started doing Business Management from Nottingham Trent University, England.
Varun is a good-looking, dashing and a tall guy who is approximately 5’9” tall and has a fit body weighs around 80 kg. He has a build with a chest to be around 40 inches and biceps are 15 inches. He has dark brown eyes, black hair and has a light beard and moustaches. A handsome and glowing blushed look flashed across his face.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Varun was born and brought up in a filmy-background family with the Hinduism ethnicity in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Now, currently, he resides in A/15, Sagar Darshan, Hanuman Nagar, Off Carter Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, 201 and 202, Beach Wood House at Oberoi Enclave which is Next To JW Marriot Hotel in Juhu, Mumbai.
His father David Dhawan is a Bollywood film director while mother Karuna Dhawan is a homemaker.
He has only one sibling namely Rohit Dhawan who is also a well-known film director while his uncle, Anil Dhawan is an actor.
Varun is currently unmarried but when he was in the USA, he was reportedly in a relationship with the girl whose name was Sara.
After that, he came into the contact of the actress Taapsee Pannu but later they broke-up due to some unknown reasons and now he is in a relationship with a popular fashion designer Natasha Dalal.
As being from the filmy background, Varun was always fascinated by cinema and has always dreamt of seeing himself on the television since his childhood. He was established by his father David Dhawan in the film industry. Before acting, he worked as an assistant director in Karan Johar‘s film My Name Is Khan (2010).
He started his acting career in 2012 from the movie ‘Student of the Year‘ for which he won Lion Gold Favorite Debut (Male) 2013.
In 2014, he appeared in Forbes India‘s Celebrity 100 list, based on his income and Popularity Award. He worked in the popular Bollywood movies like ‘Main Tera Hero’, ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, ‘Badlapur’, ‘ABCD 2’, ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’, ‘Judwaa 2’, and many more. He won many awards and nominations for his work in the various movies.
Apart from acting, he performs on stage and has co-hosted many award ceremonies and events like Filmfare, Screen, and Stardust Awards.
There was a rumour that after an argument, actor Sohail Khan slapped Varun, but they both denied it.
- During his school days, he used to watch wrestling a lot and since then he is a huge fan of actor and wrestler Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson. Once, Varun’ s fans requested The Rock to wish Varun on his birthday.
- He was an intelligent student and secured 82% his 10th board examination.
- As his family is heredity diabetic so he avoids sugar and even dislikes alcohol.
- He learned acting skills from Barry John’s acting school along with actor Arjun Kapoor and there, they did a short film namely ‘White Mountain’.
- His dream is to play the character of a soldier.
- His all-time favourite celebrities are Govinda, Dwayne Johnson, Priyanka Chopra, Angelina Jolie and Preity Zinta.
- He likes to watch movies like ‘Rang De Basanti’, ‘Guide’, ‘Kaagaz Ke Phool’, ‘Rang De Basanti’, ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, ‘Raja Babu’ and a Hollywood movie ‘American Psycho’.
- In his free time, he usually likes to do dancing, reading or swimming.
- He loves to play football.
- His favorite destination is the Maldives in South Asia.