Tushar Pandey is an Indian actor who mainly works in Bollywood. He is best known for playing the role of ‘Mummy’ in the Bollywood film, “Chhichhore.”
Tushar Pandey was born on Friday, 22 November 1991 (age 29 years; as in 2020) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
He did his schooling from New Delhi’s Montfort Senior Secondary School and went to Kirori Mal College to pursue his graduation. Tushar was good at co-curricular activities in his childhood, and he took part in activities like singing, painting, dance, cricket, and football.
After completing his graduation, Tushar enrolled himself in the National School of Drama to receive training in theatre. Thereafter, he moved to London International School of Performing Arts to pursue a course in French Physical Theatre. At LISPA, Tushar bagged an international scholarship by Inlaks Shivadani Foundation. He, then, did professional theatre for a while.
Prior to becoming an actor, Tushar taught the students of Drama School, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about his parents & siblings.
Tushar started his acting career in 2015 with the film, “Beyond Blue: An Unnerving Tale of a Demented Mind.” Next, he played small roles in the films, “Phantom” and “Pink.”
In 2017, he worked in the Mini TV series, “Humorously Yours” and “Bisht Please.” Subsequently, he played one of the leads in the film, “Hum Chaar.”
Tushar earned immense popularity after playing the role of ‘Mummy’ in the Bollywood film, “Chhichhore.”
He has also appeared in the short films, “Agli Baar” and “Kaande Pohe.”
In 2020, Tushar made his digital media debut with the web series, “Aashram.” Besides acting, he has also walked the ramp for many fashion shows, like “Bombay Times Fashion Week.”
- Food: Rajma Chawal
- Dessert: Kheer
- Actor(s): Amitabh Bachchan, Christoph Waltz
- Travel Destination: London
- Book: “A Game of Thrones” by George R. R. Martin
- Colour: White
- His hobbies include playing the guitar, reading novels, and watching cricket.
- Tushar is fluent in English, Hindi, and Punjabi languages.
- He is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog, Fluffy.
- Tushar is left-handed, while his character in the film, Chhichhore was right handed. So, Tushar received a training from a national carrom coach for two months to perfect the shot.
- In order to make the hostel room more real and authentic in the film, Chhichhore, Tushar added the pictures of his real mother in the room.
- Tushar made his first film appearance in 2006 with the film, “Rang De Basanti.”