Ayesha Zeenath is an Indian actress who primarily works in the Tamil entertainment industry. In 2022, she came into the limelight after she appeared as a participant in Star Vijay’s Tamil reality show Big Boss Tamil Season 6.
Ayesha Zeenath Beevi APS was born on 7 January 1993 (age 28 years; as of 2022) in Kasaragod, Kerala. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She did her schooling at Ambedkar Vidhyanikethan English Medium Higher Secondary School, Kasaragod, Kerala. Soon after completing his schooling, she pursued a Bachelor of Science at M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Ayesha was fascinated by acting since childhood.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-34
Ayesha belongs to a Muslim family in Kerala.
Parents & Siblings
Ayesha has a sister named Nusrath Syed.
According to Ayesha’s alleged boyfriend, Dev, Ayesha got married twice during her teenage. Reportedly, Ayesha was forcibly married by her parents when she was sixteen years old. She got married for the second time a few years later. In an interview, Ayesha’s ex-boyfriend Dev talked about this and said,
Her family got her married while she was just 16 years old. She got married another time, a couple of years later.”
In an interview with a media house, Ayesha’s ex-boyfriend, Dev, revealed about her relationships. He said that she was romantically involved with several men and cheated on them. Reportedly, Ayesha was also in a relationship with her co-actor Vishnu. Dev, while talking about Ayesha Zeenath, said,
Generally, her mind is not stable and she always would look for ways to jump from one relationship to the other one. While being with me, she was wearing a chain with initial “D”, now she is wearing initial ” Y”. She didn’t get divorce from her second marriage and she can’t get married nownow” said Dev and expressed his displeasure over her attitude towards host Kamal Haasan in the weekend episode.”
In 2017, Ayesha Zeenath made her television debut with Vijay TV’s reality show Ready Steady Po (2017).
In 2018, she made her acting debut with Sun TV’s Tamil show Maya in which she played the role of Rani Lakshmi Prabhavati. In 2018, Ayesha appeared in the television show Ponmagal Vanthal in which she played the lead role of Rohini Selvam Gautham.
Subsequently, she appeared in many Tamil television shows like Savitramma Gari Abbayi (2019), Sathya (2019), Sembaruthi (2021), and Sathya 2 (2021). In 2021, she participated in the Zee Tamil reality show Super Queen. In 2022, she participated in Star Vijay’s reality show Big Boss Tamil Season 6.
In 2019, Ayesha Zeenath made her film debut with the Tamil film Dhilliku Dhuddu 2 in which she played the role of Ayesha.
Netizen trolls Ayesha for accusing Kamal Hassan in Big Boss House
In one of the episodes of Star Vijay’s reality show Big Boss Tamil Season 6, Ayesha gave an insulting reply to the famous south Indian actor and host of Big Boss Tamil Kamal Haasan. While talking about one of the tasks in the Big Boss house, Ayesha accused Kamal of portraying her incorrectly. She said,
Sir, I did not snatch the doll with that intention. Please don’t show me in wrong way.”
Soon after the episode got telecasted on Star Vijay, she was brutally trolled by Kamal Haasan’s fans. The fans also urged Big Boss Season 6 viewers not to vote for Aisha.
Ayesha Zeenath’s ex-boyfriend accused her of cheating
According to a source, Ayesha’s ex-boyfriend Dev was cheated by her; when Dev went to Ayesha’s house in Kerala to ask for her parent’s consent to their marriage he was brutally tortured by Ayesha’s parents. Later, in an interview with a media house, Dev talked about Ayesha and revealed that she is not mentally stable. Dev explained that Ayesha tends to switch relationships frequently. Ayesha also asks her every boyfriend to gift her a pendant with the initials of their name. According to Dev, when she was dating him, she used to wear a necklace adorned with the letter ‘D.’ Later, she started dating her co-actor Yogesh and used to wear a necklace with the initials of his name. India Herald
- In 2019, she won the Zee Tamil Kudumbam Viruthugal 2019 Award as the Best Actress for her Tamil television show Sathya Season 1.
- In 2019, she won the Zee Tamil Kudumbam Viruthugal 2019 Award as the Best On-Screen Pair for her Tamil television show Sathya Season 1.
- In 2020, she won the Best Actress award at the Zee Tamil Kutumbam Viruthugal Awards for the television show Sathya Season 1 (2019).
- In 2020, The Times of India ranked Ayesha Zeenath sixth among the 10 Most Desirable Women of Tamil TV 2020. The Times of India
- According to Ayesha’s ex-boyfriend Dev, who is an assistant director in the Tamil entertainment industry, Ayesha got the opportunity to act in television serials due to his influence. In an interview, Dev talked about this and said,
I was the one who introduced them in the serial. Everyone knows this. It was when there was no problem between us that Vishnu came between us and he was the reason for our division. Now I heard that Vishnu is not with Aayesha. Now they are friends with Yogesh. Yogesh even sent Aayesha to enter the Bigg Boss house. He was hiding.”
- In an interview, Ayesha recalled her television show Ponmagal Vanthal’s audition and said that in the audition, she was asked to enact a daughter who is not on talking terms with her mother. According to Ayesha, at the time of the audition, her mother was not talking to her, which enabled her to perform natural acting at the audition. She said,
I was skeptical when I went for the audition. The scene they had asked me to enact was that of a daughter who is not on talking terms with her mother. At that time, my mother was really not talking to me. So, I could play the scene in a realistic manner. And finally, I was chosen for the role. I made my debut as a heroine in Ponmagal Vanthal. Initially, it was difficult to learn things, but I took help from senior artistes on the set.”
- Besides being an actress, Ayesha is also an Instagram influencer. As of 2022, she has more than 600k followers on Instagram.
- In 2022, one of Ayesha’s fans, Veera Lakshmi, published a poetry book and featured Ayesha on the cover of her book ‘Kavyil Sathya.’ According to Veeralakshmi, the book contains poems that describe the extraordinary character of Ayesha Zeenath. In an Instagram post, the fan posted a photo of the book along with a caption that read,
Its time to get know about”The character who’s became an inspiration for every women who watched her on television..Her journey may end in television,but definitely not in our hearts.In the end,we’ll all becomes stories.Only book allows you to travel way more than yourself!!Here comes a book of poems describing and portrying her extraordinary characteristics by VEERALAKSHAMI @kaviyil_sathya we are glad to release the book Jacket today! And here it is!! Really Proud to be your fan.”
- Ayesha is an avid dog lover and has two pet lovers named June and Can. She often posts pictures of her pet dog on different social media platforms. She also has an Instagram handle for her pet dog, June.