Aditi Rajput is an Indian actress, model, and anchor. In 2021, she appeared as a contestant in the dating reality TV show “MTV Splitsvilla 13.”
Aditi Rajput was born on Thursday, 27 June 1996 (age 25 years; as of 2021) in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She was inclined towards acting since childhood and often participated in plays and dramas in her school days.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-27-34
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Not much is known about her parents. She has one brother.
Aditi started her career as a model. She has walked the ramp for a few fashion shows.
Aditi has also featured in the music videos of a few songs.
She made her television debut in 2018 by appearing in the reality TV show “MTV Date to Remember.” Subsequently, she appeared in MX Player’s show “Love Ok Please.”
In 2021, she participated in the dating reality TV show “MTV Splitsvilla 13.”
- Food: Pizza
- Song: ‘Zara Zara Bahekta Hai’ from the film “Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein” (2001)
- Colour: Black
- Aditi loves travelling and dancing in her leisure time.
- She draws inspiration from her mother.
- Aditi is a bike enthusiast.
- She is particular about her fitness and visits the gym regularly.
- Aditi is fond of dogs and has a pet dog named Elsa.
- Aditi has got three tattoos inked on her body- ‘Mamma’s fairy’ with a butterfly on her left forearm, a symbol inked on her right hand’s ring finger, and a tattoo on her right foot.