Bhakti Kubavat is an Indian actress, model, and anchor from Gujarat, India. She is known for modelling in various beauty pageants and acting in some of the most famous Gujarati films Bas Ek Chance (2015), Vitamin She (2017), Pela Adhi Akshar (2017), and Bushirt T-shirt (2023).
Bhakti Kubavat was born Tuesday, 12 May 1991 (age 32; as of 2023) in Tanga, Tanzania. The Times of India Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She did her elementary schooling at Carmel Convent School in Junagadh, Gujarat and then at Vidyani Vidyalaya, Baroda, Gujarat, and after that, she shifted to Bengaluru. Facebook – Bhakti Kubavat When she was in school, she used to participate in various sports and extra-curricular activities which helped her to grow as an individual. The volleyball court in school was among her favourite places in the school. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat
She did graduation from Dayananda Sagar Institute for Bachelors, Bengaluru and topped the university twice. After that, she did an MBA in Marketing and Human Resource Management from the B. K. School of Business Management, Gujarat University. Facebook – Bhakti KubavatBhakti never had any plans of entering the world of entertainment but one day her mother forced her to participate in a beauty contest and that’s when her journey to become an anchor, actor, and model started. Surprisingly, she won the beauty contest.
I did my schooling in Junagadh till class 10. And then my mother decided we (my brother and I) shift to Bangalore. My college used to get over by 1 pm and I had enough free time. I was always a bright student and excelled in extracurricular activities like dance and music, too. In fact, I even got admission in dentistry, but instead tried my luck in business management. But it seems, god had other plans, as I gave auditions for a music video and bagged the one for the IPL team, Royal Challengers Bangalore.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 55 kgs
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
She belongs to a Gujarati family.
Parents & Siblings
Bhakti Kubavat comes from a family of doctors from Gujarat. Facebook – Bhakti Kubavat Her father, Dr Suresh N Kubavat, is a Consultant Physician at The Cloud Clinic, Ahmedabad. Her mother’s name is Rekha Kubavat. Bhakti has a twin brother Vishwas Kubavat and a sister Shradha Kubavat. The Times of India
Husband & Children
Bhakti Kubavat is married to Aditya Raval.
Bhakti Kubavat started modelling and hosting different events at the age of 18. She had no plans for this but it was her mother who forced her to participate in a beauty contest which she eventually won. She won Femina Cover Girl Contest and was on the cover page of Femina in Jan 2012. Facebook – Bhakti Kubavat
Not only this but the contest gave Bhakti a wild card entry into the Miss India Pageant. ETimes She was the Top 30 finalist in Miss India Pageant 2014. In an interview, she shared her journey of entering into Miss India Pageant. She said,
I was preparing for my exams when my mother told me about a contest. I never expected a girl from a small town would become a finalist with girls from Mumbai and Bangalore. That contest gave me a wild card entry into the Miss India pageant. I was in the Top 30 and the journey was so beautiful. Of course, there was a lot of training and grooming, but the best part was the journey itself. Everybody knows that the destination is beautiful, but one should revel in the path to it as well.”
She participated in several modelling and beauty contests. She participated in Miss Diva Universe 2014. She does modelling for various commercials and brands. She also participated in Femina Style Diva 2014.
She was also one of the Top 15 contestants of India’s Next Top Model (2015) telecasted on MTV India.
After that, she signed her first film. In an interview in 2016, she described her journey from being a nerd to entering beauty contests. She said,
Being a nerd, I got the edge of being “Beauty with Brains” which became my strength. Days passed and I remember signing my first film, and now done with four. Feel so blessed. And have learnt one thing that there is no replacement for hard work! If you are focused, you believe in yourselves and work sincerely, you will definitely convert your dreams into reality with a head held high.”
The journey for anchoring for Bhakti started simultaneously with the modelling career after winning a beauty contest at the age of 18.
Once she was hosting an event in Bangalore when a coordinator of the IPL team Royal Royal Challengers Bangalore saw her. The person contacted her and asked her to give auditions for a music video for the team. She gave the auditions and bagged the music video for Royal Challengers Bangalore. ETimes
Bhakti Kubavat made her acting debut with the Gujarati film Bas Ek Chance in which she played the role of Neha in 2015.
After that, she appeared in the Hu Tu Tu Tu Gujarat film in 2016. In 2017, she played the role of Shruti in the film Vitamin She. The film was about the different thinking perspectives of a boy and a girl.
Her other films include Pela Adhi Akshar (2017), 24 Carat Pittal (2019), Lapet (2019), Regards & Peace (2020), Jessu Jordaar (2021), Mane Lai Jaa (2022), Bushirt T-shirt (2023), and many more.
In 2019, she grabbed a Hindi film. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat
Bhakti Kubavat is often invited to be the chief guest at several award shows and events. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Clean and Clear Ahmedabad Times Fresh Face Award, 2012
- Miss Diva Winner of Miss Gujarat
- Winner of Shilpa Model Hunt
- Winner of Miss Academia by NAEMD
- Miss Fascino Ahmedabad, Yamaha Fascino
- Iconic Actress of Gujarati Cinema, Gujarati Cinema GFCA award (2017)
- Honoured by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar In November 2021
- Honoured by Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry, April 2023
She owns a Ford Mustang. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat
- Food: Instant Noodles
- Actress(es): Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone
- Teacher(s): Mukthi Mathur, Sonal Verma
- She is an avid animal lover and she has a pet dog. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat Not only this but she also posts pictures on her social media accounts with various animals. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat
- She is often seen drinking alcoholic beverages on various occasions. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat
- Bhakti Kubavat was a bright student and actively participated in various dance and music competitions. ETimes
- Before trying her luck in business management, she got admission to dentistry but eventually, she chose to go for business management. ETimes
- She was the cover girl of the magazine Femina January 2012 edition.
- Bhakti was among the Top 16 contestants of Femina Style Diva 2014.
- She is a fitness freak and goes to the gym to maintain her fitness.
- She is a great fan of travelling to different places, cooking, and dancing.
- Bhakti is a party lover and often posts several pictures of partying on his various social media accounts. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat
- She loves to get nail art done on different occasions. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat
- Bhakti Kubavat follows a strict skincare routine and often visits skin care centres to get the latest skin treatments done.
- In an interview in 2018, Bhakti shared an incident about her school days. She said that her cousin brothers used to be very protective of her. They used to act like her bodyguards and if someone gives Bhakti a love letter, she would directly hand over the letters to her cousin brothers. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat She shared another incident where she along with her group of friends were thrown out of the school library for gossiping.
- Since Bhakti Kubavat was a science student, she used to love the school laboratory. Instagram – Bhakti Kubavat
- According to Bhakti, a piece of good writing, prayer to God, and love from family, friends, supporters, and fans turns her on creatively, spiritually, and emotionally. Facebook – Bhakti Kubavat
- She considers anchoring as her life and acting as her soul.
- Bhakti told in an interview that if not for acting and anchoring, she would have been an IAS as she had already started studying for it during her graduation until she got her first film. Facebook – Bhakti Kubavat
- During her childhood, Bhakti used to listen and read Ramayana. Facebook – Bhakti Kubavat