Dytto is an American dancer, actor and host. She is often called Robo-Babe, Queen Tut, and the Barbie Girl. She is known for her Tutting, Animation, Slow Motion, and Robotic Dance.
Dytto was born as ‘Courtney Nicole Kelly’ on Monday, 27 April 1998 (age 21 years; as in 2019) in Miami, Florida. She grew up in Atlanta. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Figure Measurement (approx.): 32-25-34
Eye Colour: Hazel Blue-Grey
Hair Colour: Golden Brown
Family, Ethnicity & Boyfriend
Dytto belongs to a Christian family.
She has a brother named Brandon, who is a pilot.
Before starting her career as a dancer, she was a gymnast and a cheerleader. She created her YouTube channel on 24 November 2014. In 2014, she uploaded her first video of “Barbie Trap Girl Remix,” which earned her much recognition. Talking about it, she says-
My mom filmed it, and it was very out of focus. It was really dark and in a parking garage of our apartment. I edited it in iMovies, so there are some pretty good cross dissolves in there.”
In 2016, she participated in the “World of Dance (WOD),” an international urban dance competition. There she performed her famous ‘Barbie Girl’ dance, which made her famous internationally and gained her a million followers.
She has more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube Channel. She has worked in movies like “Life of the Party (2018),” “AXI: Avengers of Extreme Illusions (2011)” and “Monsterz (2015).” She made her acting debut with the film “Monsterz (2015).”
In 2017, she participated in the dance reality show “Dance Plus 3.” She danced in ‘Tip Tip Barsa Pani,’ which went viral on the internet. As one of the judges of the show, Raghav, flirted with her, which was the scripted part of the show, the internet buzzed with the racist comments calling Indians as rapists. The trolls even claimed that the talent such as Dytto was waisted on an Indian show.
- Food: Rice, Cup Cakes, Pizza
- Colour: Pink, Baby Blue, Purple
- Singer: Alina Baraz
- TV Show: The Ellen Show
- Film: Stars Wars
- Song: ‘It’s My Birthday’ by will.i.am and Cody Wise
- She likes every dish made up of rice.
- She has trained in many dance forms such as contemporary, tap, hip-hop, jazz, etc.
- She has a phobia of fishes.
- Dytto doesn’t like to swim.
- She started gymnastics when she was just two-and-a-half year old and started to learn dance when she was 12 years old.
- She started uploading her videos on YouTube, which were made at the basement studio build by her father.
- In 2016, she was honoured by “World of Dance (WOD)” as the ‘Breakthrough Performer of the Year.’
- In August 2017, she made a special appearance on the dance reality show “Dance Plus (season 3).” There she performed in one of the famous beats of Bollywood “Tip Tip Barsa Pani,” which went viral on the internet.
- She went to Los Angeles to become an actor.
- She believes in the concept of ‘Ying and Yang.’ Describing her fans and her being on social media, she says-
Everything has its yin and yang. So I’m okay with that, and as long as I can be on the positive side of it, then I’m cool. And for me, it’s kind of given me the start to all of this. I mean, and that’s what it’s doing to a lot of people in this world.”
- Dytto has also performed on the famous talk show “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
- She is a dog lover and owns a pet dog named Jiffpom.