Guneet Jolly is an Indian singer-songwriter, music director, performer, show presenter, and film producer in Bollywood.
Guneet Singh Jolly was born on Tuesday, 21 September 1993 (age 28 years; as of 2021) in Haryana, India. He was brought up in Pune. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
He did his schooling at Nischal Singh Public School, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, and Hume McHenry High Memorial School of SDA, Pune, India. He did Bachelors in Computer Applications from Sinhgad College, Pune.
Weight: 74 kg
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
He was born to a business class Sikh family and has an acumen for business thinking.
Parents & Siblings
His father, Kanwaljit Singh Jolly, is a businessman. His mother, Maninder Kaur Jolly, works as a teacher. His brother, Harneet Jolly, is a chef & author.
He is unmarried, and there is not much information about his girlfriend.
- Food: Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni, Murg Makhani, Ice-Cream
- Cuisine(s): Italian, French, Indian
- Destination: North East India
- Singer: Mohammed Rafi
- Colour: Pink
- Film(s): Bajirao Mastani, Harry Potter Series
- Director: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Restaurant(s): Paasha, JW Marriott
- Hotel: Oberoi Trident, Mumbai
- Likes- Winters, Evenings, Travelling, Water Sports
- Dislikes- Bad table etiquette, staying unhygienic, onions in his food, Sun.
BMW Sedan and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- His hobbies include sketching, watching movies, and travelling.
- Guneet does not smoke.
- He was raised in Pune, India. He loves the city and finds it very pleasant and relaxed.
- He owns Tera Tera Productions and the music festival- SoundX.
- He loves desserts. He has an unaccountable obsession with ice creams.
- He loves water sports and loves to ride a jetski.
- He is afraid of heights.
- He is an uncontrollable foodie who loves to try new cuisines.
- He considers Diljit Dosanjh as his inspiration, for his music, style, and charisma
- During his college years, he practised only Mohd. Rafi and Sonu Nigam’s songs. He was obsessed with them both.
- He is a very talented artist and loves pencil sketching portraits, receiving international recognition for the same as a child.
- His concert at Khelo India youth games held at Balewadi Stadium was aired on Star Sports, Hotstar, and many other channels.
- He was offered to playback for Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, and Amitabh Bachchan, but did not take up the projects due to prior contractual obligations.
- One of his first performances with a celebrity was with Daler Mehendi who he admired since childhood. It encouraged him a lot.
- He has performed on The Disney Channel in 2008. During the shoot when he was performing, the security force was mistaken that it was a break and a record was being played.
- He is a big fan of the Harry Potter Series that he calls one of the closest memories from his teenage. He loves Spiderman too.
- He is an ardent disciple of Principal Sukhwant Singh from who he learns Gurbani music and shares a very special bond with him. He is learning Indian classical music in Kirana Gharana under Pt. Sanjay Garud.
- He is the highest booked Bollywood artist on cameo with over 10k cameos recorded for fans.
- He is nephew to the King of Bollywood, Mika Singh. He considers him as one of his closest inspirations in the music industry.