Gayatri Bhardwaj is an Indian dentist, model, and actress, who has predominately worked in the Hindi TV series and films.
Gayatri Bhardwaj was born on Saturday, 17 June 1995 (age 28 years; as of 2023) in New Delhi, India. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
After completing her schooling at Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, she enrolled at the Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital in Pune, Maharashtra, where she pursued a bachelor’s degree in dental surgery. Gayatri Bhardwaj – Facebook While giving an interview, she revealed that her interest in modelling arose while she was in school, where she used to participate in fancy dress competitions in school.
Hair Colour: Black (with Dark Brown Highlights)
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-28-32
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Sanjay Bhardwaj, is an employee of Air India. Her mother’s name is Urvashi Bhardwaj. Her younger brother, Raghav Bhardwaj, works as a researcher at Salk Institute for Biological Studies.
Husband & Children
Gayatri Bhardwaj is unmarried and has no children.
While studying in college, she participated in several regional and national-level beauty pageants. On 12 April 2018, she won the title of Femina Miss India Delhi.
Gayatri Bhardwaj was crowned Miss United Continents India at the Femina Miss India on 19 June 2018.
Gayatri won several sub-title awards at Femina Miss India 2018 including Sephora Miss Glamorous Look, Kodak Lens Miss Spectacular Eyes, and Jio Miss Popular. In September 2018, she represented India in the Miss United Continents beauty pageant, where she was announced as the first runner-up during the Best National Costume round. In the Best National Costume round, she donned The Magic of the Gayatri Mantra designed by Melvyn Dominic Noronha.
In the same year, she won the title of fbb Campus Princess.
She walked the ramp donning clothes designed by the well-known designer Nivedita Saboo in 2018. In August 2022, she was featured on the cover of CANdYMAG, a fashion magazine.
Gayatri Bhardwaj made her acting debut in the Hindi entertainment industry with the 2021 comedy-drama series Dhinodra in which she appeared as a doctor named Tara. In the series, she shared the screen with the renowned YouTuber Bhuvan Bam. The series premiered on Bhuvan Bam’s YouTube channel BB Ki Vines. In an interview, she talked about her first on-screen experience and said,
Dhindora was my first acting project, and as everybody else in this profession would tell you, it is incredibly nerve-wracking. On the first day of the shoot, I was so nervous that I was given two mics as I wasn’t audible. I was that nervous. But as the days progressed, I got comfortable. The whole experience was just amazing.”
In June 2023, she appeared in Highway Love as Inaaya, which premiered on Amazon miniTV.
In 2022, she made her Hindi film industry debut with Ittu Si Baat in which she essayed the role of a girl named Sapna.
In 2023, she made her debut in the Telugu film industry with Tiger Nageswara Rao.
Apart from acting in films, she has been featured in several music videos including Patola (2020) by Brijesh Shandilya and 17 Lakh Da Gajra (2022) by Tony Kakkar.
She got a diamond tattoo with the line “Choose to Shine” inked on her left collarbone.
- Gayatri Bhardwaj is an avid animal lover. She owns a pet Dachshund.
- Gayatri Bhardwaj is a hodophile (one who likes to travel a lot) and has visited numerous countries.
- During a media interaction, Gayatri revealed that Hrithik Roshan was her childhood crush, and she wanted to get married to him during her childhood.
- Gayatri once revealed that she looked up to Priyanka Chopra as her role model.
- In 2019, she was invited to judge Miss India North.
- Her favourite quote is “Between yesterday’s failures and tomorrow’s hopes, there’s a fantastic opportunity called today.”
- Gayatri Bhardwaj passionately follows her hobbies of singing and playing football.
- Gayatri Bhardwaj is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- In her efforts to raise awareness about dental problems and empower young girls across the nation, she has organized multiple dental camps.
- Gayatri Bhardwaj occasionally consumes alcoholic beverages.