Sara Tendulkar is the daughter of the legendary cricketer of India Sachin Tendulkar. Let’s get to know more about Sara Tendulkar’s personal life, career, and other interesting facts.
Sara Tendulkar was born to the master blaster Sachin Tendulkar and Dr Anjali Tendulkar on 12 October 1997 (age 24 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai. Sara Tendulkar is a look-alike of her mother and is often seen accompanying her at various cricket and Bollywood events.
Her fans were eagerly waiting for Sara to debut as an actress but Sachin Tendulkar has denied all such rumors. She has no plans of becoming an actress in the near future.
Sara Tendulkar did schooling from Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai.
She is a Graduate in Medicine from University College London (UCL).
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Sara Tendulkar was born to Sachin Tendulkar and Dr Anjali Tendulkar, a paediatrician, in a Rajapur Saraswat Brahmin family.
Sara Tendulkar has a younger brother Arjun Tendulkar who is also an aspiring cricketer.
In December 2021, she made her debut in modelling when she appeared in an ad campaign for Ajio’s high-end fashion division – Ajio Luxe.
View this post on Instagram
In January 2018, a 32-year old man from East Midnapore, West Bengal was arrested for allegedly calling the landline phone for about 25 times at Sachin Tendulkar’s house and office in Mumbai. The man, named Debkumar Maity, claimed that he was in love with Sara Tendulkar. He wanted to marry her and also threatened to kidnap her. The man was arrested by the Mumbai Police and he was also booked on charges of stalking, molestation, and criminal intimidation. Times Of India
- She likes to read books, watch movies, and listen to music.
- Sara Tendulkar is not only a look-alike of her mother but is also famous for the dressing sense and elegance like her mother.
- She is a big Bollywood fan.
- Sara is very close to her maternal grandmother, Annabel Mehta. She considers Annabel as her partner-in-crime.
- Sara Tendulkar said in an interview that she was always confused about the hype people used to make about her father, but after watching his biopic, she understood what her father meant to the people of India.
- Her younger brother Arjun Tendulkar is also a budding cricketer.
- She was the youngest fundraiser in the Apna Le Mumbai Marathon (2013). She likes to participate in charity marathons.
- She resides at 19-A, Perry Cross Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai.