Debasree Banerjee is an Indian beauty & lifestyle blogger and YouTuber. She runs a beauty blog “All She Needs.”
Debasree Banerjee was born in 1992 (age 28 Years; as in 2020) in Dibrugarh, Assam. After completing her schooling, Debasree did her B.Sc. in Biotechnology from Bangalore’s Christ University. While in college, She did a three months internship with the Tea Research Institute. Thereafter, she enrolled herself in MITCON Institute of Management to pursue PGDM in Marketing Management. She was passionate about beauty since childhood. She first came across YouTube videos in 2008 and got inspired to start her own channel.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Debasree Banerjee belongs to a Brahmin Family. Wikipedia She is the daughter of Dipankar (father) and Krishna (mother).
Debasree started her career as a Territory Business Executive at Novartis Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Mumbai. After a year, she quit that job to start her own blog and YouTube Channel. In 2013, she started her blog “All She Needs.”
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Beauty Influencer: The Bruised Passports
- Social App: Snapchat
- Meme Template on Social Media: The Drake Template
- Quotes: “Dreams don’t work unless you do,” “Do what you love, and love what you do”
- Song: ‘Hero’ from the film “Family of the Year”
- Her hobbies include reading and travelling.
- Debasree is fluent in English, Hindi, Bengali, and Assamese languages.
- She has a tattoo on her right wrist.
- She is very particular about her fitness and visits the gym reguarly.
View this post on Instagram
Swipe to watch me fail 🤪 I’ve been working out with @fitsu_fitness for over a month now and I’ve surprised myself so many times with the things I’m able to do, despite failing at it several times first 😂 This was one of my favourite sessions with him with the slam ball and I thought of sharing it with you guys in case you needed that push or motivation today. 💯 #OutdoorWorkout #Functional #slamball #slamballworkout
- Debasree once visited the small village of Harda near Bhopal with UNICEF to promote girl hygiene and safety.
- Before becoming a beauty influencer, she desired to become a biotechnologist.
- When asked about the weirdest or funniest comment that she had ever received, Debasree replied,
The weirdest comment that I have ever received is that I am secretly dating my cousin brother.”
- Debasree is a movie buff, and she seldom misses a chance to hit theatres.
- She shared in an interview that she was very much addicted to her phone and laptop.
References [ + ]